Reviews for League of Pirates
Anon chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
You did a great job pulling me in! I'm very interested in reading!
However, in the first line of the second chapter "Jack looked up, figuring the position of the sun. It was setting,"
Yes, you could tell me that the sun is setting, but you can also describe it! You've probably have seen a sunset in your lifetime, you know how beautiful they are. Tell us what it looks like. Describe the gray-blue sky with a blend of pink and orange painted across the horizon! Always remember: detail is your friend!

I'm not trying to nit-pick, but I see a lot of great potential in you from your writing and I want to bring it out of you.
Page-Mistress chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
It's Black Bart, not Bad Bart. Just a tip.
andrew chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
Just like to point this out. "Elisabeth" is spelled E-L-I-Z-A-B-E-T-H. Trust me, my sister's name is Elizabeth
Turning Pirate chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
I have just started reading this fic and was enjoying it when a thought occurred to me... Why has it taken Jack so long to find Trinity? Surely, if he just used his compass he could have found what he wanted most in this world (i.e. Trinity) much sooner. Please let me know if this is explained in the story... If it is then I'll carry on reading, but if it isn't then it is a bit of a gaping plot hole which I'd rather avoid :)

Cheers

SS
MizSparrow chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
adding to faves
Elle-is-odd chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
well done!
JackSparrowsLATINABonnieLass chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
i really liked ur story! i cant wait untill i begin reading the sequal!
thomthom830 chapter 18 . 8/20/2006
I can't wait for the sequel!
Marshmellow '.' Flames chapter 17 . 8/14/2006
OMG! IM SO SRY ABOUT UR GRAMPA! I HOPE IT TURNS OUT OKAY! AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE SURGERY ON YOUR KNEE!
thomthom830 chapter 17 . 8/14/2006
that's such a great ending! Sorry about your grandfather. I totally understand. Mine passed away 2 months ago. Hope everything goes well for you.
Smithy chapter 17 . 8/14/2006
Sad to hear about your grandfather and concerned to hear about your injury. As one who has suffered a pretty awful one {I won't say devestating because I was able to walk on my own power that day}, I can tell you, it will be painful. All I remember most about it was the huge bruise that exploded when we were halfway through the Niagara Peninsula of the province of Ontario. Then and there, I knew that my knee would never be the same. I hope you have smarts to listen to the doctors, don't overexert, yet do find ways to get back into the swing of things without hurting yourself. Peace and good luck to you.
thomthom830 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I loved this story. Thanks!
Marshmellow '.' Flames chapter 14 . 8/11/2006
OMFG I LOVE YOU! HEH! THANX YOU'S! U ART THOU GOINGETH ON MI FAV'S LIST!
Marshmellow '.' Flames chapter 16 . 8/11/2006
" ' . .outfit." HAH! LMAO! LITERALLY!

HURRY WITH THE SEQUAL!
moon-goddess5 chapter 16 . 8/11/2006
That was an awesome fic. I loved it alot. Its in my favourites and will stay there for a very long time. So theres going to be an epilogue? Cant wait!

Till next time!