Reviews for Just Tell Her
HappyPurpleBunnies chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Talking to yourself... always a good sign. Love the story. I know it's like, what 3 years old. Oh well. Love it anyway. D
cheryl sidle chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
LOVED it!
JayBee-Bug chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Hee, this is awesome too. (I read Forget the Flowers first) Like I said before, the snark is exquisite, and this very endearing and humorous the whole way through. Love it!
tokengeekshipper chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
You are just too much fun! Your style is right on...

ONLY GRISSOM could pull off a line like

"If only it were rocket science, I might stand a chance."

PLEASE KEEP GOING WITH THIS!
TAE1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
This was just lovely, and hilarious. I can SO see him arguing with himself over this. Well done!

And when people ask me if I talk to myself, I reply: "Absolutely! Some times, it's the ONLY way to get an intelligent conversation going!"
abigailc chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I think we all have conversations with ourselves at one or another. Anyone that tells you different is not telling you the truth. I just hope he wasn't talking out loud. The neighbors won't be calling the cops they'll be calling the funny mobile. Good job.
sweet-surrender5 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Up yours.

No – up the stairs!

-laughs maniacally- eye luv it! hahah. awesome. i definately have those kinds of moments. sometimes i make myself laugh. and you know, i have such a crazy horse-y laugh that people laugh too when i laugh. seriously. hahah. anyway, this one was cool. fresh, even. very nice. dont mind me im hyper. too much iced cappochino.
stareagle chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Great story- I loved the conversation with his conscience! It was funny and honest- how often we argue with ourselves when we don't want to admit we are wrong! or when we have to do something we know is right, but is scary because so much is at stake. - Thank you
RenLissa chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That was so cute - I needed the laugh. Thanks
planetmarz chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
OMG! Gosh! This was such a great story! Man! I love the way Grissom was fighting with his Conscience... :) PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Santa's lil helper chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This is a hoot-I love it!
chiops chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Great idea - you had me laughing out loud :-)
Digidestened7 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006