Reviews for Musings: Trust
lillalil chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Yes Michael ,, their actions was not what they should have been...I hated what you became after these very badly handled actions towards you...!
it was so wrong, so wrong..all of it...Todd was lucky to come after you, when they had learned something in dealing with wraiths...!
But even he had his problems...but there was more respect, if you can say it like that...I never liked Ronon too primitive...
Fell4 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
That is so sad! Very well written too! Those last two words... I got the shivers! I feel SO sorry for poor Mike...

FEll4
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Dear Author

Another great fanfic that discribs Michael.

The quality is good; good narration, emotions, complexity and tensness.

Micheal is a tragic villain. I admit the Alantis team handled the situation wrong, but it doesn't change the fact that Micheal is dangerous due to his need to feed. And he is either too self-asborbed or too dumb to realize that.

Even if they trusted him, how would they feed him.

You're portrayal of his thoughts and emotions fit his character very well. But I can't feel very sorry for him, because while the Atlantis Team may have done it wrong, he won't even acknowledge the harm he has inflicted on countless lives (many having nothing to do with his pain).

The wholesome standards are high.

The langauge is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
Psycho Llama chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Great insight into Michael's head, it's very well in character and very well thought through. And I like how his thoughts stop and correct themselves. Although it's funny how the writers made him almost suicidal at this point, considering the Wraith supposedly 'don't die of natural causes', they would treat death very differently to humans, wouldn't they? Great writing!
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Somehow, this line of thinking goes right along with what I would expect from Michael. Life has rather put him in a grim position, hasn't it?
ManicTater chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I feel *so* bad for Michael. He is my most recent obsession. Thank you so much for the fic.
glenarvon chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Nice take on Michael's inner workings.

I dearly hated the way he was dealt with in the show. I still can't quite understand why they refused to trust him at all (other than "it was in the script", that is). He probably didn't expect anything else, though. You put that perfectly into words.
Walking In Circles chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That was really nice. I love Michael. Like, seriously LOVE him. Yes, I might be crazy, but he is just so sexy...

There aren't enough fics about him! I wish people would appreciate him more.

Keep up the good work!
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Once again, you stun me with the mesmerizing web of continuous speculations and conflicts you show in your muses. They are just so ... *whacks head on computer, searching for word* ... powerful in their wording. And now, in this Muse (no, Im not going to assume this is your last!) you show Michaels extremely *not DEPRESSING but something akin to that* position. Loved the last part. You want to pity him because he has such a rocky and clouded future ahead of him.

It makes you want to think *God, what did we DO (question mark)*

Man, they REALLY screwed up Michaels life, didnt they (question mark) And thanks to you, you really put it so well that its the most obvious thing out there, that there is no question or doubt.

QOTRS\*\

ps - Jeeze, keep this up and Ill turn redder than a strawberry! *seriously contented smile* You honor me!
neptune60 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Excellent. A very nice insight into Michael. Its a shame that Sheppard and Weir couldn't have seen that their was so much more to Michael than the one dementional Wraith we have seen so far. He was their chance of finding out so much more about their enemy and having an ally to help them in their cause. But they throw it all away because they cannot rise above their hate of the Wraith.