Reviews for Nail Polish
CheesePie chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
ah that was so amazing! Itachi as seme? i died! and i can't tell if Deidara's being serious or not but it's hillarious either way!
skittleheart chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
omg this is so funny you should so do another one shot of the next time they paint their nails lol
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Sasori will always be seme in my mind... It was quite funny! Lol, Deidara asking awkward questions :)
SakuraSpark chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Yay! Let's have a group manicure session! #fluff
brica chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oui! Of course I would!

... if only to point out that you made a homophone mistake near the middle of this; after Kisame leaves, I do think that Sasori should say "I do hope you're happy." instead of "I do hope your happy."...

Cool story, by the way.
Averial Flames chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
:D Yes! That is EXACTLY what they'd talk about! :D Because in order to stay the way they are, they have to release their sexual tension somehow!
But I've always thought it as KisaIta, not ItaKisa... :\ Meh, I guess it's fine both ways :D But SasoDei ftw! I cannot imagine DeiSaso...probably because Sasori just seems wiser and more seme-ish :3
And the French at the end... (only knows tibits of Spanish and Japanese)
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That... was equal parts hilarious, disturbing, and adorable. Thanks!
maili-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Hehe.. Of course Sasori would be the seme x)

Funny how Deidara can spread 'rumors' ..
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
YES I KNOW THAT'S WHAT THY TALK ABOUT IN THEIR SPARE TIME XDDDD
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
XD LOL-! XD *cracking up so hard, not making sound due to lack of air*

*Now choking and coughing spazztastically*

LMAOROFLOL
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
ROLF XDD I really cracked up reading this. And my mom was giving me a REALLY weird look for gigling madly in front of the pc.
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Ha! I loved it! Seme-Danna! Thats nice. I would think that Sasori would be Seme and Deidara would always try to switch with him. XD .

-Nic
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I so love this XD
Ailarii chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Lolz! That was hilarious! Lolz Sasori would be the seme wouldnt he? And yeah taht probably is what they all talk about...and do...heh yaoi...
TheColourOfRain chapter 1 . 7/6/2009