Reviews for Nail Polish
Panda-sama chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I was kind of pissed when nothing actually 'happened' between them; but otherwise, IT WAS AWESOME!
TokiMekiWakuKun chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
O.o SO TAHTS WHAT THEY TALK ABOUT IN THEIR SPARE TIME :D itachi's the seme! xD hilarious! good job! please wirte more! :D
talapadme chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
THAT WAS FANTASTIC! I died laughing and then came back. Genius,pure genius! Cheers!

Lots of Love,

Talapadme
i am clean of sins chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Even though the yaoiish implications (Blame Deidara,blame Deidara,tumdidumdidumdidum,tonight that freak will fry),this deserves a review.

It was said.
the1337haxxor chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
yay! kisaita and sasodei all in one fic! or i guess in this case it would be itakisa...but whatever. this is a really funny fic, and i especially like how deidara is following sasori around 'like a lost little puppy'. lol. 5/5, it was a great fic.
HowLow chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Too bad that ukes are usually the loud ones and semes are the quiet ones. Unless they're some emo-ukes, but that could never work, if that would contain someone over-cheerfull to be the seme. Personally I think, that's just trying to force semes in ukes roles, but I guess there's no other choice if they're both quiet and stuff like that. And if the quy is crying and/or emoing very ukeishly then I have no other choice but to let go of my principles and give in to the idea. I mean, if you're like that, how can you not be the uke? Yet, I still don't give in to the cheerfull-seme thing... but that's not the case, now isn't it? And I did it again. Too much chatter.

Anyway... The fic itself was great! Kinda hoped Sasori would have gave in, but you can't have everything now can't you :D? Well it made me smile :D(not laugh, since I think that would be too weird laughing by myself, alone, on the computer... yeah, spooky...)! Keep up the good work! And please, ignore my bad grammar...
Kiryami chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
XD XD XD That was funny weird, yeah! Um...So that's how you spell that!
Bombs Away chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Duhh. He's not Danna for a reason. I love it.
yourtypicalpsycho chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
just WOW...
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Perfect, great, hilairous, I love it to death, you get the picture _
HuMaN-EaTiNg-PaNdA -HEP chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
OH THAT IS HILARIOUS!

U ACTUALY MADE ME CRY!

lol

thanks 4 the laugh b 4 bed!
lifeinsidethemusicbox chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
hai, oiu, or just general YES Digital Skitty-san! i crack myself up ; P good story l like deidara stories cuz u cant live w/ him or w/out him!
Rambie chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
ROFL! Awesome! Genius!
Confused-Politik chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Go Deidara!

Anyhow. The story was cute but a lil plotless. Anyhow, most oneshots are like that, so I guess it isn't really a problem, not to mention I don't really mind it either.

Great job.
Kakarika Seiya chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I almost feel sorry for Sasori-san, but how can anyone resists kawaii Dei-Dei?
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »