Reviews for Nail Polish
Oakeneye chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
“…shameless pervert…”

I laughed out loud so many times in the proccess of reading this! I love this fic! It makes me happy!

We all do know that the Akatsuki discuss this in theie free time... now we just have to convince /them/ of this...

Who isn't high off life, really?

Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
You're missing an accent mark in plait! Oh! its the accent one. Lol, jk. It is missing but I'm just saying it because that's how silly I am! Well anyway about the actual story, it made me laugh a great deal. The "If I am your Danna, I am your Master." bit was rather funny. I just keep laughing when I think about if he really said that... lol. Well good job, keep up the good work. Peace out, my dear hommie.
eithy chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
"Because - because~!"

XD I love how you portray Deidara. Even if I don't like him all that much.
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
LOL, this was hilarious!
Lily Vendrem chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
*giggles* That's TOTALLY what they talk about in their spare time. This was cute :) Great job.
lauren chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
oh man that was so funny I really loved it. I think it was great. thanks for writing.
omymelodynelson chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Oh my god. That was awesome.

*loves you*
Markition Necrovius chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
xD Love it. And here I always wondered who would be the seme in those relationships.

Just imagining the look on Naruto's face when he heard that is priceless.
itachiuchiaismine chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
that was great!I ENJOYED IT ! it rocked!
Eddi Delaney chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
*realizes that she read the description too fast* Ew. OH WELL! I guess it was funny, if not absolutely horrifying.
BlueSkyHeaven chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
lol! Great one-shot but whats uke and seme? I'm abit rusty on things like this! _
Feathered Tip chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
WTF! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG. oh great. i happened to be eating biscuits when i read your story... and i choked like... what, six times? HAHA! LOVE YOUR STORY! DEIDERA IS SO KAWAI!
ally ally oxenfree chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
ROFL. End of story. xD Brilliant again!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
LOL! I loved this. *adds to favs*
Dragonist chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
You rule! I love this story, pure crack! Right more like it, please?
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »