Reviews for Playing the Hero
xyber116 chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Wow. What an ending. Maybe there should be a sequel since he didn't die on the show. Just a thought because I love the whole Brass and Sophia story.
SallyKD chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
The End? Um, I don't think so!

What a great chapter! I love the pain Brass is in. Well not love it, but.. you know what I mean. You give such depth to his character. And fantastic pairing with Sophia.

Now, about this "The End" b.s. It was a fantastic ending - with the one word and we all know what comes next. Except I like what comes next when you write it! So... get to writing!
Brette O'Connell chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
This is such a great story and so beautifully written. I can't wait for more. Please don't delay in sending your fans another chapter ASAP. I can't wait to see Jimmy and Sofia together!
Ladykestrel chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Oh, you have to continue with this! Looking forward to your next chapter(s).
xyber116 chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
I'm not sure that there was even a relationship between Cath and Brass but I really like the idea of Brass and Sophia having one because he deserves having some fun.
SallyKD chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
Fantastic chapter! Poor Brass. If he only knew how much we loved him!

I love his inner struggle and the fact that he turned to Catherine for advice. And I love that you hinted to a back story with the two of them that we never knew about. Nice.
Nell chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
A nice dose of h/c to start off, plenty of Brass angst... What's not to love in this chapter?

I really enjoyed the tit-bits about a prior relationship with Cath, and their friendship now. Her speech to Jim was very much in character, even if a little tough on the poor man! ;)

You make the relationship with Sofia (or lack thereof) very believable too, can't wait for the 3rd part!
Ethereal-Journey chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I know I've already said this before, but I love the angst and yeah, Brass seems to exude angst. And I love the fact that Sofia is there to offer a comforting shoulder-I know he's going to need it. ;-)
xyber116 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I'm in agreement with the whole Brass and Sophia thing so much more would be appreciated. Not to mention your writing is awesome.
stareagle chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Sophia is growing on me as a character now that her preference for police work as opposed to CSI has been emphasised. I just didn't like her as a CSI. I love Brass and Paul. Excellent actor, rich character. I am enjoying your story, it is well written and I look forward to future chapters. thank you
Nell chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Woohoo, a new Brass gem by beaujolais! That really makes my day, thank you. :-)

Beautifully done, as usual. Your Brass is the best around and Sofia sounds right too. Love the way Cath shows up and looks out for Jim, those two do go back a long way.

Can't wait for next weekend!
Beauty in my Breakdown chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
gah! who is the one and only person he can trust? update son! i wanna know what happens next!
Gib chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Great first part! I actually liked your Sophia and as always, you wrote Jim great. I wish I would be around when you post the next parts but I'll be camping for the next month. Can't wait to get back and read what happens next.

take care,