Reviews for Never Too Late
Darkwick chapter 4 . 2/14/2007
HOLY F**KING S**T! OH MOTHER **CKING BI**H ASS (etc, etc) C...!

Sorry. I just realized that there is very little chance of you updating, ever again. Common sense shows that stories dating back more than four months have little chance of EVER BEING UPDATED AGAIN!

Feel the pain of my capitals abuse! WRITE, WRITE, WRITE! *cracks imaginary whip* :[

Heh. Just joking around. But I really want you to update. Now that I've started your story, I'd hate to have to leave it at chapter FIVE! D:

I feel so depressed.

So sad.

So alone... ;_; *tear*

I need a hug.
Darkwick chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
Oh, please-please-please let this definitely NOT BE a bad idea. Let it be a good idea, please. We can only stand so much cold-shouldering in a story. I want to see them in happy times... like that time when they got high and got into this funny embarrassing scene in the woods! Oh man, that was awesome!

Blaagh. Anyway, hope you update soon and share more moments between the lovebirds. :D You rock, dude.
Banana4422 chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
grr kyle you stupid man whore!
southparkjelly chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
OMG...THAT WAS SO AWSOME...MORE PLEASE
patsu chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
sweet kick ass story tell me when the next chapter is out
patsu chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
dude whoever u are dont stop i waz just getting in to it man
Helsinki Demon chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Wo! So loved this chapter the drunkness was hilarious! So whats gonna happen next with Kyle and Ashton, huh, huh? I MUST KNOW!
Banana4422 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
funny chap! update soon
Banana4422 chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
i was browsing through the south park section for the first time and i saw your name and i was like, 'i know this name!' so i checked it out. nice job update soon!
Call Me Blue Streak chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Okay, okay, okay... THIS IS AMAZING! I like it when new people come in, it's a break from the stereotypical pairings such as Stan/Kyle (NOT gonna happen!) and such. Thanks for writing this, dude!

...

...Or dudette, or whatever... CONTINUE and...

OBEY THE FIST!

P.S. Can I add this to my C2 of AMAZING nonslash stories? Pwease?
gobgobstopper chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
YAY! I lurve Kyle! Especially his hat *sexah growl*

I love this story! PLEASE! comtinue it! I wanna see what happens! PLEASE! I'm begging!
Helsinki Demon chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Interested. Slash bores me after too much. Update soon! _
SaintFan chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Sounds like something I would. But if I didn't understand Kenny, I woulda just flipped him off. Anyone who I don't understand gets flipped off. I hope you continue!

Shameless plug:"Don't forget to read my fics! I have a current fic called 'Dance with me?' and I hope ya read it!"

SaintFan Out:B