Reviews for A Sorta Fairytale Arc
Electra chapter 14 . 9/16
Wow okay I didn't know you could comment w/out having an account until just now... cause I just NEEDED to comment. I just really need to get out how I fucking absolutely LOVE this story. It's so refreshingly realistic and vividly thought out. I got sucked in like watching some drama tv show! God I love what you do...your Atem and Yugi are the sweetest things and I will cry (no joke) at the drop of a hat if something bad happens to one of them. I follow and love all the things you do on Ao3 so finding your fanfiction account and this story I was like "hellllllyeaaaaaaaaaasss" a total gem
And then I kicked back on my couch and read it nonstop for a few hours

You're keeping me hanging so badly
I'm so curious to know if Atem is really healing or if something is seriously wrong with him
And if Kazuo will settle down
(Not that he should be allowed home with the new grandchild)
Annnnd also it pains my heart that Yuugi and Atem don't have the choice to get married...it would be so happy ;w;
Anyways i'll be here occasionally...checking for updates
Lovely.
DesertRose3000 chapter 14 . 4/9
This chapter was really beautiful. It seems almost like a peek into the lives of a real family, instead of an anime fanfiction.

I do hope you aren't planning on offing Atem though. :-(
This is a really great story. I love the characters both the ones that are from Cannon and the ones made for this story. I love the details that you gave Yugi and Atem in their later years. I also find myself a bit pissed of at Kazuo, honestly he needs to get a reality check.
PhantomBrat chapter 13 . 2/14
So what about the stolen items? Yet another fantastic chapter! I look forward to seeing future
DesertRose3000 chapter 13 . 2/14
Glad to see Yugi finally give Kazou an ultimatum. Shape up or ship out.
DesertRose3000 chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
As far as I know, Japan doesn't support gay marriage. Yugi and Atem might go to Hawaii to get officially married, though I don't know if Japan would recognize it officially.
DesertRose3000 chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
Fun filled chapter, though rather terrifying in the beginning. I hope you're not planning on "offing" Atem. :'-(
DesertRose3000 chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
Atem really has come along way from when he that broken, amnesiac THING. However, stability can be fragile, even after years of growth and progress.
DesertRose3000 chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
I'm glad Akina understood about going to school overseas. She at least has more sense than Kazuo, who is such a dipshit.
Howl3 chapter 9 . 3/19/2016
Doesn't that idiot know that even if Yuugi had married Anzu then they would have had their own children and would not have needed to adopt him? It was only because Atemu was a guy that he even got adopted in the first place. It would bring me great pleasure for him to learn who Atemu truly was and how dangerous he still is but I guess i'll just have to settle for my imagination of such an event.
Zambino chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
I don't understand why this story isn't more popular. It's so warm and fuzzy that I can hardly stand it, and I just love it. I hope you keep it going.
Nekochan12190 chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
aw my god she is so sweet please update asap
Chocoholixx chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
That's so sweet! I'm definitely going to keep track of this story. It's so kawaii! Everyone is so in character, it's perfection, to say the least. I love it! Please continue soon!
lucidscreamer chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
Cute story. Though I have difficulty believing that Yami would embrace Arabic culture (his culture wasn't Arabic and I think it more likely he'd see the Arabs as invaders, which they were). Why pick an Arabic word rather than an Egyptian one? Just curious.