Reviews for The Coffin
tw chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I love this story. Sad, sweet and poignant.
Vonbats chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was a great fic such a sweet and lovely scene between Gibbs and Abby 3
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
OMG that was amazing, lovely, sad but totally romantic!
SilverNova3082 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
nice wonder what inside he picked for her

like the part were he puts his name on the coffin
ArgentAzure chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This may be a bit too much information, but when I was younger I used to sleep in handcuffs whenever I was upset, and it was very soothing.

I like the blurred edge between resting and death that you have in this story; it's traditional, but you make it fresh with the idea of Abby being so comfortable around coffins that she forgets they're sometimes for the dead. I like, too, that you didn't push the Gabby strongly, and instead let it rest on how unusual it is for Gibbs to make anyone an offer. Thanks for writing!
Hime no Kowai Shumi chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
sweet
Vani88 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Ohh... this is so very sweet... I love the note, and I love the small anecdote that Gibbs made it...
TardisCalling chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This story is beautiful. And realizing at the end, that Gibbs made Abby's coffin for her, really got to me. To me, that shows their connection, and how special it is.

Excellent story!
STLFAN chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Another fabulous story. Great writing. I cried. Thank you for sharing - I loved it. Looking forward to future stories from you. :)
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
So beautiful and touching.
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Okay, at first I thought it was a nice NCIS fic. Then I thoght it was turning put to be a Abby/Tony fic. But now I know it's one of the greates GAbby fics I've ever read. Just loved the "missing me, can’t find Bert, DiNozzo is being obnoxious... these are all serious emergencies"-part. And the thought of him making her coffin is just... undescribable romantic. I really loved this fic. It's not just fluffy GAbby, but involves Abby with her relationships with the rest of the NCIS team. You did a great job.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Very sweet! You did a good job capturing Abby's sorrow and Gibbs' love and care for her.
Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Whoa, that was majorly perfect! Now, I won't believe that Gibbs didn't make that coffin for her, it just makes sense.
Ebony-Jayne chapter 1 . 1/7/2007