Reviews for Life Changes
omgfranksinatra chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I loved that, haha! I even watched a few episodes of SWAT Kats. I'd never seen it before, but you made me want to watch it. Cute! I've got four kitties of my own, and this was a really good piece.
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I love it LOVE IT LOVE IT X3 T.T how sweet & adoreable ur goos in writtin these stories keep it up BTW i'm also in DA u already added me in ur friends list the names: ExDinosDigiTurtle ;) keep up the good work & keep in touch hehe
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I thought I should review this since this was the story that got be stated! Which something! I really like a how things were going. I hope yu come out with new ones soon!
ArcticWolf91 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
This my friend is a masterpiece! I love it so much. You rock, as I wrote in my last review. You are so good at writing these things. Thier is a lot of details and it is very well writen.
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I was very emotional reading through this one. It really woke something up inside me.
Razorslove chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I love it hope to see what happens next. Adding you to Favorite Authors list
RaneyLee chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
EPP! :falls over: :climbs back up into chair: OMG! That's soo cute! Altho... I'm not too terribly happy where it ended! :pouts: I wanna know what Feral has to say about Chance being T-bone! :clings to computer: I HAVE TO KNOW! WHA! ;; lol anyway, A great fic here! I love the situations u put Feral and T-bone in. I guess the fact of putting a male in heat never accured to me... Might have to do that w/ Jake sometime... hmm... anyway.. this is very sweet and adoreable. The fact of T-bone taking full responsiblity over Feral makes it all the better (in my opinion).

Well, I'll be watching u! And I'm adding this ficcy to my favs list!