Reviews for Broken Healing
arms chapter 2 . 1/28
Can you make it so he can procreate. One where he can have both or at least 2 lover so it won't be too far from the original series?
arms chapter 2 . 1/28
Nine years you still alive out there? Should have finish this story it was interesting...
Mori chapter 2 . 1/18
Um nice story but, the way sasuke we'll sacrifice himself feel so like love tee... Please sasunaru
Sasuke please
Chimera Raver chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
I SAY KAKASHI if thats how ya spell it anyway XD
betty4794 chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
please update...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
I hink its pretty interesting
SunMoonKitsune chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
nuuu dis must be yaoi such great potential for it and what are all the guys you are willing to have in it if it were a yaoi and naruto is the ultimate uke he just is i dont know why he just is but thats my opinion but could you let me know all the guys that you are willing to write yaoi about from the naruto series.
Yellow-chan 3 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Please make the pairings sasunaru or any pairing exept narutoxsakura because I kinda hate Sakura because he kept teasing naruto. (You could say I'm Very bais abot sasunaru and naruto) also even if u don't add romance I can still tell this is gonna be an amazing story and very interesting I wish you good luck and I hope u will continue doing awesome fanfics. :3
randomworld24 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Hi! Great storyline so far. I vote for NO ROMANCE!
bart chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
love the new concept for the pairings what about a yaoi harem or Naruto dating lots of people trying to decide who to date
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
i hope kyuubi and Naruto could become brothers and please update soon :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
YES NARUTO HAS BLOODLINE and I hope the pairs for this story is Naruto and Hinata and please don't kill Third Hokage and Itachi in this story and could you please update soon :)
yukihime88 chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
why haven't you updated! the plot is interesting.! you'll wonder how many bloodline Naruto will get so please continue even though it's been long.
strabimonx chapter 2 . 2/2/2014