Reviews for Great Squid v Kraken
TillyMe chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
haha!dumb, short, and pointless, but totally funny!:)
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
A great story. Very good.
Mad Maudlin Hart chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
*snerk*

*twitch*

ngh...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*GASP* hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! *more deranged laughter* *faves* I can just imagine that. Chomp!
ArtificialImagination chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
If I die of laughter, it's your fault.
jess chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
OMG!

That is freaking hilarious!
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
LOL!

aww...poor Snape... oh well, the Kraken kicks ass.

yay. that was funny. thanks for sharing. :)

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose
Phantomess chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

I loved every minute of it..so hilarious.

Very creative.
Power Optix chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Anyone who can insert "The Kraken has eaten the competitor." into the narrative with such smoothness deserves a round of applause.
KawaiiMegami86 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
roflmao! I want you to know that the only reason I read this was because you wrote it. Otherwise, I would have seen the category and ignored the alert. Just so you know. That's meant to be flattering, by the way, not creepy and stalkerish. Highly amusing! Very glad you wrote it, causing me to read it... or however that works. :)
angelofplottwists chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
What the hell? Hilarious, though. I quite enjoyed it.
pinkalarmclock chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Ok, could I use this (well, the idea, not the full thing) as a chapter in my story 'The League of Extraordinary Evil'? I promise I'd credit the idea etc to you, but its such a cool idea! I was planning to have my characters have a 'Totally and Utter Evil' contest and I was totally struggling for something to put in the 'Evil Beasts' catograpy.

I would be so happy if you let me use the idea, but its ok if you don't want me to. :(

lol

PM me back! I won't write anything til you say yes/no

Em x
Lykaios Nyx chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
WOO! THE KRAKEN! YAY! I think we might share a brain. Because I'm working on a PotC fic as well. Although it has nothing to do with Davy Jones and his Kraken, nor Severus Snape and the Great Squid. Or BEAST! _ Poor ol' Hank! _
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Ding dong, Snape is dead!

Huzzah.
personthingy chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Marry me?

Sorry, that was just so good!