Reviews for Corners: Jealousy and Death
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Great story!
FreeBorn chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
So good. The dynamic you have between the two of them is great. Dominant and subordinate, definitely Wolverine style. And I loved the insight to the two movies, as well. Wonderful.
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
aw they are so cute together.
endiahna chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
oh i liked it and am very glad you did the x2
Feyla chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Oh another lovely piece. You're very good with the caracterisations of Scott and Logan, neither one seemed out of character. That scene in the garage was just right, Scott didn't let go of his anger and didn't slip into depression; it was a nice balance of the two ending in happiness.

One mistake I saw was somewhere near the beginning you have licking instead of liking. I can only remember that it was in a paragraph about liking Jean as a sister. I think.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Yes! I loved it! Thank you for writing a sequel and making it so great. Can you be persuaded to write another story? After all, we need some Scott/Logan scenes after seeing no interaction in X3. Please?
89 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
gross

they are not gay
Ainahim Twilightbait chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Chyus! You wrote the X-2 thoughts! Awesome! It's because so many people were bugging you to do it, right? Hahaha.

This is so great. I luffs. You write the best thoughtfics evar. (I already praised you on the scott_logan LJ community so I'm not sure how much I can spazz now that I've done that.)

But I'm definitely favoriting.
angels-slayer-lol chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Oh keep adding stuff :p especially since X-men 3 was so dissapointing with the lack of these 2 guys 2gether
WCUGirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I really enjoyed this story. I love how you explored the potential for jealousy between Scott and Jean and I love the way Logan solved it. I also loved the "new twist" you added to the end of X2 (spoilers!) but that's just the way I thought the movie should have ended. :) You're talented, keep more coming!

Jen
TEARDR0P chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Yay, the sequel to Worries! WOOT WOOT! Anyways, I loved it and I believe you did an awesome job at writing this. :] Keep up the awesome work. :D