Reviews for Worst Ninja
Love this x
Destiny Lot chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Super cute!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww! That was unbelievably sweet! And it's true; Donnie is kind of odd...but he still fits in. And the ending was perfect! Great job! Fave!
nim draug chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
this was really good :)
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
Awesome ending. I'm glad Don's brothers rallied and told him what he could do. They realize how important he is to the clan and to their family, even if they don't acknowledge it. Nicely done on this. You are truly a good writer.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Well, I'm glad Don's talking about this with his brothers. Loved Mikey's definition of a ninja. It's hilarious. Nicely done on this so far.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Awww, it's so sad that Don feels this way. I hope Splinter finds him soon and reassures him that he is a good ninja. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
Wow. Raph really doesn't know when to be nice, does he? Don isn't a coward, and he would be able to attack in a fight even if he didn't want to. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Wow. Awesome start on this. I expect this is a turtle tots tale? It's very good. Poor Donnie thinking he's the worst ninja. He isn't by any means. The team needs him and his brains to function. We saw in SAINW just what happened to them when he left. Nicely done.

54Viruses chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
AW! Warm fuzzy feeling!

Fantastic story! You did a really great job with this!
eeveemew chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Aw, that was so touching and insightful. I like that added memory of how Donnie accidently injured Raph-it added a whole new dimension to his fear. Even though the ages are never given, one can estimate their age by how they act and think. It was so touching.
caylender chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Wow, I loved this fic. Great job!
arianshifter chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
*GLOMP* Love it! I can honestly see our boys saying and doing everything you've written here. :D What a great story~
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »