Reviews for Hard Candy
SasuSakuevaneva chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
BUWHAHAHHAHA haha i like this story and i love how u brought Axel into it lol XD good story good story!
lightsounds chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I know this is kind of odd to ask you to update even though it's been more than a year, but the story is done really well!
Swordstalker0 chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
That was great! Please continue! PLEEZE!
soralover467 chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
this plot is so twisted and way diferent then other storys you have to update soon so you dont leave us hanging!
kairiheartprincess chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Axel? Oh crap.
Jasmine chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Damnit, why don't you update? I can't stand it! This is a great fic, you can't just abandon it! Please, please, you have no idea how much I loved this fic! Update! Update! Update! Update!
midnight-stars101 chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
flipping wonderful!

soras mysterious behavior and kairis stubbornness

is quite a mix!

phenomenal, and you seriously need to update!

i can be a beta reader or help out with ideas.

i have a lot of time on my hands.

a greta read, keep up the work!

- midnight
Sora chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
why am i a jerk!
kyolove4ever chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
Update Update Update Please Please Soon Very Soon ~ Please *tear* ... but anyway i love this story, (think i've said that before though) .
Death-Note-Fan-123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
please add another chapter im dieing 2 noe wat happenes

ur a realy good writer
Simetra Kain chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
Uh oh...I'm already not liking what's going to happen. But it's REALLY good! Please continue soon. _ Major heart break is foreseen in this interesting story, twisted too. My kind of fic. :P

~Princess Io~
Tamaki chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
"Kairi watched him enter the kitchen, and for the life of her she couldn’t remember his name, even though he’d told her many time to simply memorize it."

Haha! That was an awesome line! I'll try to make a larger review t tomorrows; too lazy at the moment, forgive me...
mysticwater789 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Story's amazing! I love the tension between Sora and Kairi! The cheating is a bit disturbing but it's okay, this is your story and I love reading it. I'm with Shinozu! You must update, think of Madonna!XD And about that guy, I think it's Axel but I'm not sure, PLEASE I must KNOW. Update soon, please, here I'll give you plushies!

O'Hara Sahara chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Come on, give us an update! This story is brilliant and I want to read who that guy is! Please update!
Shinozu chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
I agree with Kokuou no Shin'en! We need an update here! I'm so curious about that guy and the long wait is killing me...! And I want to know what happened between Riku and Kairi! Please do not give up on Hard Candy! See, even Madonna wants you to update she even called her new album Hard Candy;D!

Please update! *puppy eyes*