Reviews for Soft Rains
Aihsatan-Ellimac chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
so cute...

please update soon..

I also love soushi and kyleen together..

they suit each other..

I miss thousand arms, it has been one of my favorites..

thank you so much for sharing this..
MiNi-RAi chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aiko: You're story is nice!

Mina: It's sweet! Update soon!
The Death-Ghost chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Yo! I just wanna say that it's great to mmet another great fan fic writers. (Shsme for me, I'm always busy, busy so I seldom have time to write fics... -_- *sigh*) Thousand Arms is definitely one of my fave anime/rpg's of all time, sonsidering the fact that I've heard it in its original Japanese audio and English audio. The story's great and please write some more, Soushi and Kylenn make the best couple. (Resiing their ages apart...) More power! \m/ _
white tiger chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
its great for afirst but kinda short that it seems i missed something.
Lady Dragon chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Nice. Thousand Arms is one of my favorite games. can you please write like a second chapter to this or something. please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please!
oldwolf chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Not bad, I have definatly read worse.
Sir G chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Highly realistic, and very good, but you made Soushi (ma favorite) too caring!

But still its a great fic and you gotta continue it.
Mi-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
That was such a wonderful fanfic! Please, please, please write another Soushi/Kyleen fic. It would be nice if you could -
lady-jeala chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
oh! This is very sweet. I like it! Kyleen and Soushi make a very cute couple... *_*
General Grevous chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Not bad for your first fic, but I just can't see Soushi and Kyleen. Soushi is a flirt but he is not desperate. Besides the my main qualm, I'm glad to see that Muza is geting what he deserves. Good work, keep it up.
Odayaka chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Not bad for your first fic! _ I love SoushixKyleen! They are such a cute couple! _ Great job!
Stripper-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Lovely story.
whatever13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
nice..though i never loved them together.

soushi is too good for kyleen :P
Paranormal Moo Cow chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
*is clinging to Muzas head*Oooooh..I never thought about Kyleen and Soushi..Hrrrrmm..Great story! Continue please! _ *hugs Muzas head a bit tighter*I looooove you Muza... *Wyna appears outta nowhere and starts chasing me around the room* AAAAHH! No hammer! GREAT STORY! GOTTA GO! 0_0!
Lephise chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
*sighs* It's been a long time ne? Don't fret though1 A sequel is coming very soon! _