Reviews for My Way
My Silver Wound chapter 1 . 9/2/2006 shizzle. that was AWESOME! I really like how well you kept the character, and how you started out with one theme, the whole "life's not fair" thing, and the ideas keep changing until the basic idea is that "Azula always gets her way." Very interesting and well-written, it's like a train-of-thought going on as you write: starting at one point, and winding up somewhere else.

I also like how you spoke of the favoritism between Ozai and Azula, and how you incorperated that into Zuko's banishment. I didn't think "The Storm" made sense as far as Zuko's reason for banishment. I dunno...I don't understand how he insulted the general and it turned around to him disrespecting Ozai. And you kind of made it like, Ozai just made the thing about Zuko disrespecting him up because he knew Zuko couldn't win, and that he could get rid of him and make Azula the heir. But that's probably just me, reading between the lines (as usual).

Just go back and read over it...a few lines were hard to comprehend the first time I read them, like: "The way she could twist it to make Zuko even less favorable in their father’s eyes was so easy." I get what you mean, but the wording's a little weird.

And I enjoyed the bit with Zuko's nightmares as a child. Very adorable, and fitting to the character.

Overall a wonderful work. You should consider continuing this-perhaps exploit the last lines.

storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Great perspective on Azula's thoughts.
Shadows of Raven chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This was a great oneshot, especially since it perfectly displayed how Azula most likely views the world and others. Great job. ~SoR~
pirateninjelover chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
wow that was a really good impression on Azula’s thoughts, it's so sad how she became so twisted, but anyway good one-shot :)