Reviews for Whisper to a Scream
SimplyIndefinable1992 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
the first line sounds like that song from degrassi...
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
wow, this story really is amazing so far, i love it. and lol, the degrassi quotes at the beginning of the chapter really set the tone. you are doing a wonderful job, please update soon!

~Jess
ForeverInsatiable chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
aha! i know the song u are using for the quotes in the beginning! actually, ive known ever since the first one, lol. do u watch Degrassi too? yup yup, its a good song. so is this idea like sorta how paige got raped? idk...good story though!
BlackParade chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
I think it worked...but I guess my reviewing really answered the question. Great chapter, I must admit. Keep on writing.
BlackParade chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
Good good good! keep it up, I love it! I hope Inu helps her out and kills that damn Koga! I wanna see some Inugome action, nad I know that you arae working on that, so update soon! Keep on writing!
moongoddess07 chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
yay u updated ..but is their gonna be more inuyasha? awesome story...update soon!
KawaiiInu45 chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Poor Kagome...I feel very sorry for her..

Please update!
jessisme chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
You did it again Cass, I am HOOKED! I loved Chapter 4, I seriously can not wait until Chapter 5 comes out. Keep up the excellent work! D
SiriusAllPunked chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
::gasp:: So, now she's cutting herself? Damn, her and James need to get together one day and learn that cutting yourself isn't going to solve anything...This is really good though.
SiriusAllPunked chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Stupid Kouga...what a jerk. Hn...stupid wolf-boy. Anyhoodle, I finally got around to reading this, sorry about the delay. Hmm...it's really good. Really...poor Kagome...
Bella Kiss chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
OMFG
LisyDoll chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
comtinue please!
NiRa-KaI chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
hey! I liked this chapter! Update soon!
jessisme chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
OMG CASS! It is like a million time better than the last time I read it, and the last time I read it I loved it too. Your writing style is the best.. with the italics, I love it! You are going to be like the best journalist cause you write so well, even though this is fiction I know you will be like 10 times better with nonfiction, or w/e it is you will be doing.

Love Ya,

Jess

P.S. FINISH CHAPTER 4 I am dying over here.. lol j/p take your time.
Nekomata-17 chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
Please update! i want to know what Kagome will do!