Reviews for Kill Kiddo
Seriously man! When will you update? *sigh*
jman007 chapter 19 . 5/31/2012
freat story update asap
jman007 chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
wow did you hve to kill pete... still good story
jman007 chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
enjoyed it greatly
jman007 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
exellent I will read on you are a genious
jman007 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
wow grat read my brothers and I always talked about a story of Nikkia and as I was watching Kill Bill and thought of Fanfic great story looking forward to the rest I hope you read mine when I post it
Sofie Fatale chapter 19 . 4/11/2012
Well idk if you're gonna read this but i found out about your fanfics hours ago and i spent my day by reading it and it's one of the most greatest things in the world. If by any chance you'll keep posting the next chapter, please let me know and send me an inbox on Facebook ( . ) it would be really sweet. Great work and keep going :) thank you again for this fics ;)
Double Feature chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
Words can't explain how excited I am that you've posted another chapter. Well, they probably could, but now this comment probably won't sound as dramatic. I am not going to pick the chapter apart and dissect it, I guess I didn't do that too much before in the others ones, although I've become known in the BR fandom for being a tad...overdosey on reviews. But anyway, I think the only thing I can say is "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"
Ironic Girl chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
This story is soooooooooo awsome! When I was reading your story, I felt like this was actually the third movie! Awsome job!
CasaNova73099 chapter 19 . 12/20/2011
This chapter was just amazing. Then again, so were the many chapters before this one (after reading this chapter, I had to, not wanted to, HAD to reread the whole story from start to finish), but I felt compelled to actually write a review this time around. Your writing really embodies the spirit of the first two movies and your characters are very believable. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see how everything all unfolds as Nikki gets closer and closer to The Bride.
3.1415etc chapter 18 . 9/5/2011
one word : update
ISpyAnApplePie chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Whoa!

That's so true. When you want revenge, that's the only thing on your mind.

The beginning was REALLY good. Just like Terentino's movies.
Machiavelli Jr chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
Well, it ain't Tarantino - but it reads more like him than just about anything else I've read. I was disgusted when I thought you'd killed off Elle, who's easily my favourite DiVA, and her appearance is everything I could have asked for. Incidentally, Lolita is awesome, and having done Columbia is there any chance at all of Wednesday Addams next?

I'm really glad you're still working on this and I can't wait for Kiddo to make an appearance; I'm betting she isn't behind Akira et al, though that raises the interesting question of who is...
Kelley A unlogged chapter 18 . 7/5/2010
You...updated! This has been the chapter I've been waiting for, when me and my friend Amy discussed our favourite KB characters *apparantly Beatrix doesn't count*, I said Elle...plus I loved how she had a question mark over her name during the credits for sequel potential-ness.

I was gonna point out some mistakes *it's mainly getting vowels mixed up, like an E where an A should go etc* but you said you'd fix it later so I'll let ya off. I love how into the franchise you are, if I had been writing this story I never would have even thought to mention My-Oh-My and its staff, but now you mention it, I'm starting to think of other characters like Eddie the dwarf and the coffee shop guy, heck, even relatives of Paula Schultz.

:O Thanks for putting Lolita in Columbia's outfit XD. I just think it would suit, even though its all glittery I find it kind of sinister, like the outfit a crazed female ringmaster would wear showing tourists around her spooky roadside freakshow attraction. Like, ever seen Devil's Rejects? I picture somebody like Columbia being the female equivalent to Captain Spalding the evil clown or something. I hope you update soon!

Also, thanks for reading my Hunger Games fanfiction, I can't tell you how much that means to me, being one of my favourite authors on the site *ha, I bet the writings improved since that BR fic I deleted 2 years ago*, but i wouldn't bother reading Dangerous Game as I'm not gonna update it. I started writing it prematurely and rushed alot of it *Look at the name XD* and didn't like what i had done, or where it was going, so Miasma is like, the improved/pimped out version which for some reason no readers of DG managed to take a gander at. Either that, or they thought sponsors via review being ignored meant I wouldn't read reviews full stop...and what author would do THAT? Hopefully you'll like the rest of the story when I get around to it, I haven't added much because nobody's been reading it really.
malfunctionjunction chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
I was skimming through my favorites, and I forgot about this!

I'm sorry.

I still exist!

You still have it after all this time. :D Acuna Boy could be doing worst, and reading his story of woe was good-really good.