Reviews for Unbreak My Heart ~ sequel to Attraction
brittney riccardo chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
the reviwe sux. i could wrote a better story than that!
CT chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Seemed quite cliche/immature in parts, but over it's good.
Meghan chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Aww.. He so tender with her...
I loved it when are you writing more?
Kruegers666WoMaN chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Gr8!
This reminded me I need to see 'Gossip' again. I only saw it once, and loved it!
Thanx for the reminder! ;)
This is very good. I like it!
Mercury32 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Oh christ, you wrote a sequel. Research, logic, realism and the enter/return key are your friends.

despite the accusations of what he had done to Naomi Preston back in high school

He admitted to raping Naomi. Twice. Accusations is when there's no proof.

His life was still being decided on by his parents, the dean and everyone else involved in the gossip and scandal.

You forgot to mention the police and judicary system.

That fateful day that we were stopped in the middle of the hall by two cops.

No wonder the US is screwed up when it takes the system 3 months to act on dual rape charges. But at least this explains why he wasn't in jail.

Her and I had become better acquainted since I started going out with Derrick. Jones and Derrick weren't exactly best of friends anymore though.

So Jones hates Derrick but gets along with his girlfriend? Only in the mind of fanfic authors I guess.

"Nah, nothing to worry about. I know Derrick and he's a fighter. Whatever they dish out, he can handle. So don't worry about him, he can fend for himself."

Sorry to break up your wonderful fantasy, but lets use logic here. Jones was the one who dug up the truth and exposed it. It's more than likely she gave the tape to the cops. You already mentioned that she hates him. So tell me, why would she defend him?

Kicked out? That's not possible!

Wow I need to move to America. If raping someone twice is only going to get me kicked out of college, then they'll have no problem overlooking my minor kleptomania habit. Again, it's no wonder the US is so fucked up.

It broke my heart to see him sobbing like that

Cool! You and Derrick have video phones!

I couldn't even begin to imagine what it would be like without him there.

Good thing he's only leaving school and not going to jail then.

It wasn't fair!

No, it's not. Fair would be at least 50 years in jail.
Clez chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Aw, that was sweet. When's the next one arriving?

Clez
lisa chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
:( poor derrick! what will happen to the poor young lovers!
BonnieBaybee34 chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Another Gossip fic! Yah! We still need more though. And you CAN'T leave the ending THERE! Must have more! PLEASE?
squirell of heck chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
i like your story and you chose a really good movie to write about

write moore
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Annie chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
Hey ! Great Fic you got there ! I loved the movie Gossip... continue please... it really is great ! -
Talemeka chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
This was really good. I like the good side of Derrick.
Some Body chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
It was a good story Write more i like it
BrayLee chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Hey Gurl its me Marie! Marsden rules! Write more!
Me chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
James is crying? *chin starts to quiver* poor James!

heh heh I liked this story to continue please!