Reviews for Lovesick
iluvrandom chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
please dont tell me that this is a oneshot because i would like you to update it put in more chapter keep up the good work
Shadow's Interceptor chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Very well written, I liked it a lot! Just one comment. Sebastion is an Elf, not a dwarf. He says so when he and Malachi introduce themselves. I don't blame you though, it's only mentioned at that one point in the movie, so it's easy to miss.

Intercepter wags his tail for you.
Ellemar chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Not bad, I like it.

But Sebastien an elf, and it's spelled "Aisling" not "Ainsling"
Amashelle chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is an interesting take on Sebastian's thoughts during the movie. I've never looked at it from this particular perspective. The only quibble I have to point out is that, in movie verse, Sebastian is an elf, and not a dwarf at all (reference: first meeting on the docks, 'Correction, he's a dwarf, I'm an elf, and those are t-t-t-t-trolls!')

Asside from that, it's not a bad fic. In some parts, constantly refering to characters by something other than their names (i.e. the dwarf, the younger man, the companion..., etc) boggs down the sentences so they don't flow as well as they might. I know you don't want to be repeating names left right and center, but the repetition of a name is sometimes better than trying to clarify who you're talking about by describing them, if that makes any sense at all.

I really do like the opening bits of dialogue, though, it captures the comeradry of Malachi and Sebastian rather well, I thought.

And I think that's all I have to say, so I'll leave you with that :)
Stars and Jewels chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
That story is so sweet! And thank you for writing those fanfics for "Voyage of the Unicorn." I really liked that movie.