Reviews for Prism
eenayde chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Wow. Really dark but it's still amazing.
RubyGloom7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
You make me cry!
Rebel S2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
i really like this fanfic. It's cool how all three remaining members of Team 7 are still doing things for Sasuke's sake. hehe ) keep writing
DeadAccountIsDeadNow chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
aw, it's sad. Yet sweet. 10/5 stars _
superanimated chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
nice
RofS chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Wow. I don't really understand that, other than perhaps that Sasuke is lost to them forever and they are mourning him - is that what you meant? But it is very nicely written.
The-Moon-dipped-in-Caramel chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
very nice, I liked it a lot.
Black Sunflower chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I dunno quite why, but it's almost haunting and... heart breaking to read this TT_TT

The word "dark" keeps echoing in my mind now... bouncing off the crevices of my brain...

...I think I've lost it...

But I love your work and this one is amazing

I hope you write more!

~Lynn

~~Black Sunflower
thebunnyvenger chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
emo! lol... oh well it still good

-the Bunnyvenger
Jho chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
interesting..
Dustii chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I love this. Just like I love everything else you write.

Seriously, this is SO in character for Sasuke. I like how you didn't offer him redemption at the end, but rather showed how he really succumbed to the darkness and revenge. It seems so realistic.

Naruto also seemed surprisingly in character despite his angsty scene. I loved the inspirational note left in Sakura's scene. Kakashi's scene really made me want to cry.

I really liked the phrase "parts of a whole, they are. Fragments of a legacy, and he is all that remains." It's just so plain cool.

The whole story was just breathtaking. I'm so envious of your writing abilities. Looking forward to future oneshots!
UchihaLovesMe chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
it's beautiful. you have true talent
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Sharingank, I'm in love with you and your stories. XP That one was very good.
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Aw sad.
ravemastaj chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Even far away, Naruto understands Sasuke the most.

How quaint.