Reviews for Hate
borderlinecrazy chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
You gave Harry what he want too easily. Does Draco somehow have less self-worth than Hermione? Is Harry's wants and needs so much more important than Ron's that he does not have to earn back the trust he lost like Ron does? War or not, and all things that like the war are TOTALLY UNRELATED TO FIDELITY aside, while he did not technically cheat, it's exactly that - a technicality. And EVERYONE involved has acknowledged that - so why the hell isn't he having to prove himself like any other cheater would?
the-eighth-sin-100 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Just had to point out that HP is ENGLISH. Its an English freaking institution and use of American phrases kinda kills the atmosphere. Other than that, its alright, not fab and the chapters are a bit short, but still :)

Danielle
Aarati chapter 21 . 7/27/2010
I would like it so much if you continued the story, but this does seem like a good choice, i guess. I loved the story, by the way.
Rena Sakurai chapter 21 . 7/25/2010
Oh I do love your story! Please please please continue this one. It will definately be worth it. .
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 21 . 6/28/2010
amazing!

absolutly fucking amazing!

i'm proud to say that i'm a HP fan and u just added to that ahah3

hugZ()
anon azure chapter 21 . 6/18/2010
awww i love it!

i'm glad everything worked out in the end!
Addiena-Saffir chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
lol ah just shag already.
Addiena-Saffir chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
This is getting to quite good. I love the amount of dialogue. yay talking!
spiralpheonix chapter 20 . 6/10/2010
Omg! I love how you use part of El Tango De Roxanne in this chapter. Its one of my favorite songs :)
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 21 . 6/8/2010
This was the first story I've read where I actually wished Draco HADN'T taken Harry back. I thought his excuse for fooling around with Ron was complete BS. Draco clearly explained to him why it was best for them not to be together, he was only looking out for Harry's best interest. Even after he knew how much Draco was hurt by the polyjuice scheme, he still went ahead and gave in to Ron? So what if his plan was to have it be a one-off and for Draco not to find out. He doesn't deserve Draco if his morals and self control are so weak. Who's to say the next time he feels lonely he won't turn to Ron again. If I was Draco I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.
emiliexox chapter 21 . 6/8/2010
WOOT!

OMG just read the whole thing

and i love it, its fantastic

i love when dumbledore is the sort of baddie selfish man. i dont know why, it just makes it more interesting. :P

and harry and draco are so cute together.

i am really liking this,

so please please please

update soon

xox

emiliexox
Ilamay chapter 21 . 2/16/2009
I love it! It's awesome. I hope you continue with the story soon. It's very interesting and sweet and have a bit of angst. Thanks for writing it. :)
bunni4u chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY

i was almost in tears when

they broke up but now im

glad they over came it
Violanna chapter 18 . 2/15/2008
i hate you i hate you! NO *cries* you let RON touch Draco's Harry? why? :( this better be fixed when i read the next chapter cuz im hooked on your story but i want draco and harry!
syz chapter 1 . 2/7/2008