Reviews for Crewed by the Damned
wolffan200 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow. Just...wow. That was awesome. I was going to say you had the awkwardness between Will and Elizabeth down perfectly here and then that twist with Jack, and I knew she was dreaming but it was so well done and so creepy...Bravo. You rock my dear. Not that you need me to tell you that.
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I really enjoyed that, thank you
Nanenna chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I liked this. I felt it was rather appropriate, the way the story looped in on itself at the end. I also feel it's fitting for Elizabeth to have nightmares. I mean, I understand what she did and why, but I was still very upset with her. An excellent little one shot.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I just disolved into a slightly gelatinous puddle, so I'm going to keep the comment short. ;D Beautifully cyclical fic with just the right amount of darkness. Nice job.
white raven chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Ooh, I love this, especially the fact there were two twists to this short tale. Despite the sensuality (and it certainly smoked in several spots), there is a bleak overtone-one of grieving and regret.

Brava!
Arraya chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
wow! that was a welcome difference...
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Darkly amazing... Beautifully written.
Black Charity chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
OMFG! totally loved this! like how you were all misleading with the will/liz bit and then BAM he's jack. it made the slowly shriveling part of my author's soul revive. yeah! woot. i feel inspired to do something now. be proud of a GREAT oneshot!
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
ok, im really confused. wat was going on? was it a dream?
Lost and Found Puppy chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Creepy, mysterious - loved the twist! That was some kiss.
city-seagull chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
that was totaaly awesome! applause for you!
Anne la Jordanie chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
This is a frighteningly accurate character piece. It captures so much emotion, as well as the feel of PotC.
Whatsername81 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Another wonderful story! You did in this fic what I kinda wanted to do in my sad excuse for a POTC 2 one-shot. Good job! And the Will/Jack part was VERY interesting. You are a truly gifted writer. _
Dryad13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
That was a nice little short. Or maybe nice isn't quite the right word-interesting would fit. It was very plausible, capturing Elizabeth's guilt about betraying Jack and about betraying Will (in thought or emotion if not action) without being over-the-top or melodramatic or out of character. I'd definitely be interested in reading a longer post-POTC2 fic if you ever post one!
shiningbanana chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Hmm, I like this piece. I was totally convinced- until she got woken up.