Reviews for Azula's Reason
tacaloking chapter 1 . 8/31
i like the story i find the song part unneeded i think this could stand on its own but then again i never got the point of song fics so thats just how i feel
Rudolfs0807 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
not neccesarily OOC. even a heartless bitch like azula has to have a soft side, very nice ty lee is my favorite character and i love tragedy stories so this is a double win for me! great job!
Rikku-Azula chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
First than anything, I apologize for my english... I speak spanish U

Really good story! I really liked the resemblance between Azula's and Ursa's features in the first chapter.

I think Mai was a little too cold and distant with Zuko, but I guess when Azula is the subject she can't help but being that way xD. Also, Zuko has been soo sweet! (sorry... I had to say it xD) I love the mirror's scene in the first chapter, it almost made me cry.

About making this Tyzula... I really believe you should introduce Ty Lee in the story. After the series I think Ty Lee would try to help Azula. However, I don't think you should put her as Azula's lover but as Azula's inconditional friend. I think Ty Lee being Azula's best friend will fit better the way you writed Azula... I believe it'll seem a little off introducing her as a lover according to the description you've writed.

You definitely have to keep writing this! personally I love the fics that give a second chance to Azula (specially when Ty Lee and Zuko are involved xD). Although I like some TyZula fics I'll prefer to see friendship instead of love in this one.

Sorry for the long review xD I'll be waiting your next chap! )
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Aw, that was so sad! It made me cry. My favorite part was about the "that what friends do" comment. It seemed really important. Just wish you put a little bit more in it. It was just kind of Azula and Mai crying, that's it. But it was still good.
Marksman Queen chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
good story i was crying on the end

whats the title of that song and hte artist i wanna now please
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
that was really good! sad, but good!_

~Smells like Rain...
NickSteelDr. B.Y.A.D.B chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
TY LEE NO! You Bastard you killed Ty Lee! *sniff wiper sob* Very sad story. Good Job! *sniff*
Shadows.Dance chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Mai and Ty Lee were really close so I think Mai would act like that but Azula was a little ooc, but it was good, keep up the good work.
Squeaky Phantom chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Ohh it's so sad!
TrueThinker chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
The fanfiction was great! It was so sad though! I know I seem like a cry-baby, but that song made me cry. It reminds me of my great friends I never want to lose. My friends mean alot to me, and I don't want to lose lose them, whether it be death or a fight. I can't get thet line out of my mind, "That's what best friends do." It makes me cry everytime I think about it. I hope I never lose my friends, ever. Death changes everyone. It is very sad to have lost a loved one, or somone you really care about. This fanfiction moved me. Keep writing. (I don't think Mai and Azula seem very out of character. I thought it was great.)
Tristiahna chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Great Story. I think thats seriously how Mai and Azula would react. Keep it up.
Charity chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Cute and I think Azula and Mai's reactions were nice.

You did a great job. More please!
I AM ON HIATUS FFS chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Ignoring the slight displays of OOc-ness done by Azula and Mai, it was awesome. And true, no one really knows how death will change a person. It changed me, so i see no reason why these two shouldn't act the way they did. After all, she was their friend, and well, "that's what friends do", right? Sad and sweet, just the way i like it.

Nice job.

-Never was
MsJimmy chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Hey nice job. That really made me sad no joke. I think you picked the perfect song. Who can really say if they were OOC. I mean, that's what shows do with villians, they only show them as evil. Everyone has good and bad qualities but somehow the villians don't get to show the good lol.
Kieko Goes ROAR chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Oh... :( Ty Lee... Azula... Mai... I don't think Mai or Azula are really that much OOC, because, well, I dunno.

I like it.