Reviews for Le Petit Prince
anon chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
OMG! i remember reading this in french class all those years ago. The way you portrayed it here is amazing.
jj-chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
what luck~

i just read 'the little prince' for the first time this afternoon, and i fornd one of my fave authors has a fic of the same title?

how serendipitous~

andf you captured the simple prose and fairy-tale feel of the story well. XD me likes very, very much.

and it's gravi! we need more subtle, quiet gravi fics.

most fortunate indeed~

thank you for sharing.
Patpat chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Hey! I am french, i live in bordeaux, and i wanted to tell you i fund your story maybe as cute as the StExupery novel. I hope you'll write some stories like this one! Patou.
Susan chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Very interesting. Me like
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I'm always on the lookout for new, fresh stories, and this one certainly made my day. I've only heard of the Little Prince, but this idea for this project is certainly charming. I loved the description of Shuichi's tresses, on a smaller note.:-) In addition to this story, I found the author notes endearing. I use them as well, and believe they add a deeper insight to the story's creation. Congratulations on beginning something amazing; please don't give it up.
ravemastaj chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
...Whoa. That was cool. Childhood is something that is lost too early...

Fuck adulthood! Being a kid totally rocks! No work, people do stuff for you for nothing, you can runaway without the police arresting you...