Reviews for Forget
Cavriola chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Nice. It's funny. Sounds like drunken pensive Jack with a spinning compass needle.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
You had Jack Sparrow's thinking down perfectly. A very good piece of writing. :)
flamencochic chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Your characterization is spot on. I could actually hear him in my head. Spooky really. Loved it.
Arraya chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
i love this. I always wondered what he was thinking during this time, and I will just believe now that it is what you have written! For I read the part in Terry and Ted's page that said his compass didn't work due him wanting to be near her and simultaneously away from her. this is absolutely perfect. thank you for making me happy.
The Untimely Demise of Kitten chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Amazingly good. I absolutely loved the tone of this piece, and I think you captured Jack very well, plus I absolutely love Sparrabeth. Overall...just really, really awesome.
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I think this actually could be the beginning of DMC - makes things a but more interesting doesn't it?
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Really cute. Jack was so in character it scared me at first.
MyPhoenixLament chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
This is beautifully brilliant. Jack was so in character, it was just wonderful.
tanith75 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I loved his arguing with himself in his head, and the wonderful idea of Elizabeth visiting Jack in jail and on board The Dauntless. Then, revealing it's the beginning of DMC was an awesome twist. Really well done :)
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Wonderful story.
SweetMagnolia chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Ah! That was fantastic! You captured Jack's voice perfectly! I could hear him as I read along! Oh, I am in love with this story! Please write more!
Gea chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
*laughs* The most enjoyable story I've read in a while! Loved how everything flowed so nicely :)

'Not that he’s thinking about her. Because he’s not.'

Adored those lines! Great work!
just a little wicked chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Woah. I'm speechless. That was amazing, I'm almost ashamed of my writing, after that. That was spectaulor, and right in character. ]
Unikorn chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
That could explain his disgruntledness at that point of the film, so much so that he's drunk himself into a stupor. Good job. I enjoyed that.
Meme Emi chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
WAFFLES, BABY. It doesn't point to the waffle because you're hungry or want to be Belgian or something. It points to the waffle because that waffle is what you want the most. Mm. I love waffles.