Reviews for Lost and Found
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
This was really funny, please continue this!
Inn0centsmile chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
a good vit for a laugh :D haha, but why did Edmund wanted Peter to kiss him, and why was peter not taken aback this request... hmmm makes me think... -evil grin- anyway good job

Delho- :)
phire and magyk chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Oh, hell, that was funny. I litterley stuffed my fist in my mouth t muffle my laughter. Please continue on with due haste.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
lol! continue!
Light The Visionary chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Oh. My. God.

That was simply amazing.

I'm quite literally ROFL - ing. So hilarious !

And there'sreally far to many epic quotes for me to, well,quote.

So upset that you never finished this x[
RosietheMoogle chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Please tell me there's more?

It's got Edmund/Peter, which I love, and the BANTER!

“Petey loves you too.”

“I’m gonna take Petey and shove him where the sun don’t shine, Ed.”

“That’s not grammatically correct, you know.”

“Neither is my foot up your arse, but that isn’t gonna stop me.”

“Point taken.”

ROFL! Yes, just *yes*. I need more XD. I wonder if Edmund's realized he hasn't collected his second kiss yet?
bballgirl3022 chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
this story is hilarious i loved the part with the plant it made me laugh extreamly hard
LaurenWinchester chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This was hilarious, I couldn't stop giggling! I adore your Edmund, he's so cute. XD
GoGothGirl chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
dear Aslan i need to breathe! that was brilliant! and the pancakes line? genius!

you HAVE GOT to update this. PLEASE!
Zoius and the Devil chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
cute :) i loved it when Peter wanted to eat Petey. the Narnia fandom definitely needs more humor... or, at the very least, a lot less angst.

-tac
nightvalia chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HILLARIOUS!

Seriously, you're a genious! XD

I actually fell of my chair when I read this one!

DDA
Lothloriel chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Aw! Too cute! Really, really nicely done. I love the banter between Peter and Edmund, and I think Petey is probably the coolest mostly-dead potted plant ever.
Httw chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
*said, mentioned grin slowly continues to grow, tho quite literaly, it has indeed surpassed the possible limit of growth... so lets not kill it off then shall we? ... *grins**

that was too-right hilarious! XD who the hell knows how i found this, but by the frilly laced gods in hethen i love it! *cackels in insanity!* simply a beautiful, wonderful, funny, creative, and original work of art 'meh friend! *clicks "favortie" button and trounces off*
Httw chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
*laughs loudly* ah-HA! the suspense! *grins widely* don't die petey! hang in there!
Httw chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
well! this was certainly a pleasent surprise! *grins mischievously*