Reviews for Honorary Uchiha
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
THIS WAS UNEXPECTEDLY GREAT.
nikkicolez chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was so deep that I cried tears of sorrow and tears of joy, I love this one-shot very much.
I can't wait to read your other stories
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Omg. That was cute. Oh my god. I'm new to SasuHina, so it's awkward but OMG IT'S SO CUTE. Nice writing too. Glad you didn't go too mushy yet. I wouldn't be able to bear it...-gushes-
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Ah, the start of the new blooming love xD!
WICKED INNOCENCE chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
VERY NICE. IT GOT ME THINKING THAT I SHOULD ABANDON NEJIHINA AND GAAHINA PAIRING ALTOGETHER AND LIVE ONLY IN FOR SASUHINA! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Nice story please update :))
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I want an uchiha shirt :( soo cute!
nellababy18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Aw this was so cute I couldn't help but smile at reading this! I loved it ! /.\
readingwithenvy chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
So cute! loved it :)
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
haha this was amazing. "i think ill be an uchiha tomorrow too..." never would have thought of that, given you all the props! *claps* BRAVO! haha
skipperxotter chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is a very sweet story, and very touching.

The sadness of feeling alone was beautifully captured and made into something a little less dark but no less powerful.

It really helped me sort out a few more feelings, even though you don't know what i'm referring to. Thank you for the wonderful story. Keep up the good work.
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
its sasukes birthday?hehe how nice.

i like this story sweet and cute.
Uncle Xigbar chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
*blushing madly* oh my gods it was his birthday? OH MY GODS! thats just like...woah! I loved the bit where they sat on the tree and she leaned on his shoulder and he put his arm around! Its so...SQUEEEE!

I completely loved it! I cant stop blushing and smiling!
TooBlueForYou chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That is soooo CUTEEEEE! *squeals fangirlishly* Man! That was so sweet and adorable! I like the fact that Hinata becomes an 'Honorary Uchiha'. Very nice!
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
awwwwwww, they were so CUTE xDD