Reviews for Missing
Ashlee chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Mommy, Daddy, young she-kat cried.

Doctor will my parents be okay, Aleewood asked.

I'm sorry but your parents didn't make it I'm sorry, said the Doctor.

What they have to who's going to take care of me, said and tears rolled down her cheek.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Please make a fanfic called Down with the sickness for the swat kats
the new kat chapter 1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
It was a cold day in the salvage yard of Mega kat city Chance Furlong and Jake Clawson were working in the garage.

hey Jake can you hand me a wrench? Chance asked. Jake took the wrench out of the tool box and took out the tool.

here you go Chance, Jake said as he handed the wrench to his friend. just then there was a horn honing outside so Chance

got up he and Jake walked outside.

Callie Brigs got out of her car and a young she-kat got out also. hi Callie how is this? Chance asked.

Chance and Jake I want you to meet Aleewood Titail, she just lost both her parents and her grandparents live faraway from here Callie said.

Jake and Chance gasped of what they just hared well we're sorry to here that Jake said. dose Aleewood have any other family that lives close to here? Chance asked.

Callie shook her head no well she dose have aunts, Uncles, and cousin but they live faraway to Callie said. well she can live here with us Jake said and Chance nodded.

yes can I? Aleewood asked them Chance and Jake nodded so ALeewood hugged them both. Callie smiled well I should go I'll be late for a meeting Callie said then she left.

after Callie had left Chance and Jake took Aleewood into the garage. Aleewood took a good look around. the garbage was packed past the rim with empty milk cans and used paper plates.

the floor had some sticky substain plastered all over it. the curtains were faded and torn.

you can live here that it's so messy? Aleewood asked. well yeah me and Chance can't remember how to clean a place Jake said.

how about I show you to your new room?

Aleewood looked at him. sure I would like that Aleewood said as she grabbed her bag and falowed Jake up the stairs.

Jake escorted her upstairs and to their guest room. Inside the small room was a single bed, a closet and drawer and a table with a lamp. To her side was a slide-in window that brightened the place a bit. There were two bags that were dumped on the side of the room near the window.

Aleewood stepped in, sat on the bed and sighed. "A little small but it will do."

"Is there a problem?" Jake raised an eyebrow.

"Oh no, it's just that I'm kinda claustrophobic but I'll get use to it." She explained.

"Ok then, I guess you might be hungry. Are you?" he asked.

"Well…"

"Com'n I know you are." He teased.

"Well I…"

"I'll prepare you some milk and cookies."

"Sure thanks." She accepted.

He led her downstairs to where the kitchen was. There was a table with chairs and a fridge in the corner. Jake opened the cupboard and brought out a box of chocolate chips and placed some on a clean plate. Then opened the fridge and grabbed a box of milk and poured it into a glass.

"Here ya go." He set them on the table as Aleewood grabbed a chair.

"Gee…thanks." She said dipping a cookie into the milk and taking a bite.

"Your welcome. Would you like a tuna sandwich with that?"

"Oh sure I would like one. Aleewood said.

so Jake got the bread and the tuna fish out and made Aleewood a Sandwich. after Aleewood had finsished eating she and Jake hared a yell.
Missing chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
a new chapter to Missing of Razorslove
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Razorslove can you tell me how Chance and Jake met Aleewood

Ashlee
Cody Furlong chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
I thought Callie hitting Shadow with the frying pan was funny. T-bone watching Razor get beat up was painful. The polt line was still great, but why are'nt you quoting your speach?
Smeesnoops chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
Yay! T-Bone & Razor are saved! Shadow does not like frying pans.

Good story!
Mrs Turtle chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
they found them? yay!

and yeah, callie definitly has some sort of problem.

this was a good story.
Smeesnoops chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
What is Callie's problem? I hope Razor's okay. Please update soon!
Mrs Turtle chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
I hope everything turns up ok for our heros!
Smeesnoops chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
I hope Aleewood can help T-Bone and Razor. Please continue!
Mrs Turtle chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
poor aleewood. i hope to hear more soon.
Smeesnoops chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
No! T-Bone & Razor has been captured! Please update soon!
Mrs Turtle chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
Why are you not putting quotes around your dialogue? It's a little distracting, but other then that and it being a little short I thought it's a good story so far...please continue.
TwilightWind chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
That's not forward to reading the rest. I'll add it to my story alert.