Reviews for The Best Birthday Present
Raphlez chapter 4 . 1/31
Omfg gai killed me I lost it so bad laughing I gave myself a headache and sore throat from lack of oxygen and sheer force of my cackling oh man I really want to know who his 'owner' is and I'd love to see how Kakashi and iruka keep getting along haha oh jeez haha imagining kakashis outfit and actions bring years to my eyes what was the other risks if he declined the punishment from this bet? Loose his mask? Or something so horrible I'm going to die from laughter?
narutonarutolove chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
AWWW! no more chapters? -sighs- this story definitely is on a league of its own, never read any plot quite like it.
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
brilliant chapter! loved it!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
am i drooling?

I think im drooling!
sistercity chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Would be good if you could pick this up again, as it is one of the few humor/romance stories out there that actually is amusing. Regards.
Rin's Adoptive Mommy chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Please update this. I really want to know how Kakashi ended up in this situation and how it will all end. :)
glykeria chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
please update soon!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
cant wait 4 mre
Luna Calamity chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
*squee* X3 What's gonna happen next? Ah I love how this story is going! You're going to write more right? XD I truly hope so!

(And just to say it I am DYING for some affection from the two! I REALLY want some! X3 X3 PLEASE! Even just a small, romantic kiss would do! XD XD
Karasu Kagami chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
!-Dont give up on this fic! It makes me laugh to much to die! And I really want the next chapter, i cant wait, so PLEASE dont stop! ;o;

*fav*

*alert*
LeftMeSpeechless chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
OMG this is just awesome. _

I really would love to read more of this. The whole set up is just brilliant (an crazy of course)...

Please dont let it go to waste!
Dinesha chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
this is hilarious...please tell me that you are going to continue this _
Brazinha chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
hope u can continue soon! this fic make me laugh everytime i read again!xD please! continue?T_T
Kick-Aft chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Most entertaining. I hope there's more.
Mona chapter 4 . 10/8/2009