Reviews for New Memory
Debbie McLatis chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Continue please I want or more like need a sequel and trequel and fourth-quel(I didn't know what to say for a fourth story).
It's really good,yeah.

Well there's your review...

Thanks,
Debbie
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
My goodness James is sexy lol Very nice fic :P
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
wow! they sure got places fast! just mention snape and shed snog anybody! lol. great story!
Etar chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I understand, this is a fantastic story but the last sentence drives me mental as well. Perhaps because you've got such an obviously normal Lily, I can just picture her comfortably talking to James and then she's suddenly giggling like a fan girl; "That could be just what I need", or "If you insist" are equally corny but could work.

Just a suggestion, I really enjoyed this,

-E
ThyPenOrThySword chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
That was very sweet. I am suddenly in a LE/LPJP mood. Have you ever read Please Don't Hex Me Baby! By E.A. Hopkins? It is rather good. I have read quite a few of your stories and have liked them all so far, but I have only reviewed this one.

As for the "doomed to write oneshots" thing that you mentioned in your profile, I have the same problem. I have tried writing chapter stories, but they never turn out well, and I loose the will to keep writing.

Well, I'm sorry if this is a bit of a mixed-up ramble, but I was just typing whatever came to mind. Basically, good job!
The First Real Hermione chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
very cute! just suave enough without being cheesy...
Whitelight72 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
lol. love the story. i'm just like, going thru ur profile and reading all your oneshots!
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
hmm I don't know why it bothers you. The only think I don't like is the word giggle, but that's because it just makes me think of stupid girls...giggling. I don't if that makes any sense. Well anyways, I LOVED IT!
ms james potter chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
aw. cute.
bertiebottsgeorge chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
SO ADORABLE. Can I tell you? I loved this!
drumer girl chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
i liked it :) very funny and a good short read
Amose chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
that was pretty good:) hope u write more stories.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
What I loved about this was how... *compatible* Lily and James were. They were so obviously having fun while interacting, which is something that actually lacks in many Lily/James fics because of a desire for tension. So thanks for writing this lovely little fic!
katetastic chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Very nice! I wouldn't mind my first kiss from a boy in a Hogwarts dorm!
miles per gallon chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Sej, what a loverly one shot. i enjoy your romantic little lily/james one shots, you know. ) it did have a good bit of humor - that whole snape thing was disgusting but funny. Anyways, i love you very much and miss you!

Miles