Reviews for Stronger
Lucyole chapter 22 . 8/10
Love it your Story is amazing, interesting, exciting, sweet, dramatic and soulchsnging Christine had turn from some whimpering childwoman to a strong adelt Who know what she wants and Makel her oen decisind with out asking any one opinion first I loved that thats a Christine we all propably wanted to act really good.
Lucyole chapter 7 . 8/6
Really great Story Like the Raoul bashing and that doctor Jarred He is great. Made Giey and Meg are amazing as well much better as in the movies and the sequel live nevery die what had ALW tjought when He destroyed These 2 Charakters into a money Hungry Person (madame giry) and a love sick puppy (Meg) really what were He thinking These 2 deserves better than what He Made them in the sequel and wish He Killed Raoul instwas of Christine still no Happy ending for These two Tank goodness for fanfiction. Really good story I love your Christine she Haß opened her eyes to the Truth and feelings she was to scared to damit to herself really great.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 22 . 10/23/2016
Haha. Not sure how I felt about Erik's name being changed to Angel, even though it symbolized a new beginning. But other than that, the whole story was great! I didn't want to stop. Keep up the good work.
misslin123 chapter 22 . 9/27/2016
i know it has been yearsss since this story was written...im sooo happy to find it..it is so beautifully written,and i can see the characters came alive...

i truly adore how u managed to make the characters-Angel (i love the fact that u stick to his name -Angel) and Christine so real as if in the movie..Angel was battling with his inner dilemma,lacking in self confidence and trying to overcome his anger- leaving him vulnerable where he became so sensitive and we can see him crying a lot here..
christine was stronger in this story too...i love her for her compassion and wit (what a drama queen she was)

not to forget,im sooooo glad u managed to manipulate few scenes from the movie..it was like watching it in tv!i dont know abt others but i love u include few songs in the story...this is based on 2004 version-surely there must be singing scenes hehe

all in all i love love loveeeee this story..ill stick to this version of POTO
Alice chapter 22 . 4/13/2016
Love the story! Thank you:))
Frida-Froz chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
Amazing story! Its almost 4am in the UK and I'm waiting for my final exam results, this story took my mind right off it for a long time because it was so mind absorbing. Thanks for writing a great story and to those looking at the reviews, I highly recommend this story.
guest chapter 22 . 6/18/2015
nice
MissyH316 chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
Christine deserves an Oscar for her performance! But she's got an Angel instead, and OH, I liked this rooftop scene so much better than tne original. Erik got to hear his heart's desire come true this time! :)

But apparently foppishness still lurks about - how unfortunate. Well, love conquers all and I hope this is true for E & C!
MissyH316 chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
Good thinking, Erik - I hope... I'm just afraid no good will come out of this rooftop meeting for our two protagonists.
MissyH316 chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
Of course I'm enjoying this story! :-) I love a good E/C fic, and I especially like how you've made Christine a girl/woman with some backbone and courage! I'm just sorry to see you've only written two stories so far, but hey - that's two more than *I*'ve written, so I'm just being selfish.
Stubborn Erik as always, though, right? Probably SHOULD have stayed at Dr. Jarred's house, but old habits die hard and only his lair is where he feels safe. Again, it's good Christine was able to help him as much as she did; a typical man, Erik is, of course, a little ashamed that she's helping HIM, but I'm sure he's also proud of her and eternally thankful for her love. :-)

Ok - onward to defeat foppishness! ;-)
MissyH316 chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
Uhhh... I don't REALLY think that's a good idea at all, Christine. You should've stayed hidden and written a note with just two words: "Adieu, Raoul".
WalkingSmile chapter 19 . 7/31/2014
Tristan! Haha, sorry things just got really intense on this side of the screen. I have a permanent smile on my face even as I yelled at Christine that it wasn't Angel but it was Raoul.
WalkingSmile chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
AHH! I'm squealing like a madman *see what I did there*! This is only my second Christine/Erik POTO fanfic I have read so far. I have only seen the movie and you can tell that leans towards Raoul, but this completely changes my view on almost everything! EHHH! I love it! Awesome job!
Neko chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
Good. That ought to shoo Raoul off for good. I think you've done a good job with him...certain he knows what's best, pushy, not used to hearing no...these are things that are already in his character and you've written a scenario that amplifies them to the point of pushing him out of the hero role without really switching him into a villain.
Neko chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
Raoul is too nice for his own good and doesn't know when to quit. If they don't watch it, he's going to figure things out. Christine is turning out to be an excellent improviser, but I think she reacted too calmly to him here...she needs to drive him off.