Reviews for Culpa
MysteryMadchen chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
Wow, just found this story and love love love heart transplant Sam stories, they are sooooo hard to find. please tell me you have plans to pick this story back up, can't leave it like this, Sam needs a heart darn it. Can't wait to see the emotions of John ans he re-connects with his sick son. So hope you are still out there, thanks so much, Nicole.
supernaural fan chapter 8 . 4/20/2007
this is very very very good plz add some more soon plz plz plz plz lz plz plz plz

i have been following this since you started and would lov update soon
Fafa Fai chapter 8 . 11/11/2006
Update soon.
friendly chapter 8 . 11/11/2006
yeah, I'm glad that you are back.. I hope all is well... Great job... love this story.
sammywinchesterisLOVE chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
i just found this story and i love it! great writing and update soon!
Mishka89 chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
A honda civic vs John's pickup ey? John should be fine then, the civic probably wouldn't have even made a dent in John's car. update soon.
friendly chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
holy cow, Sam is going to get john's heart...great job, you have to update soon. please...
Fafa Fai chapter 6 . 8/12/2006
O no no no no... Dean cant die and well Sam less no please dont...i dont want a sacrifice.
pmsdevil01 chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
hope you update soon. just don't kill dean or sammy. this chapter made me cry (it was good though)
friendly chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
good job, please let them find a heart for sammy and don't kill dean...
charmed1of2 chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
OMG HE NEEDS A HEART! OK SYD IS GONNA DIE TAKE HERS LOL NOT DEAN OMG HE IS WILLING TO GIVE HIS HEART TO HIS BRO THIS IS GREAT KEEP IT UP LOL
Master Li chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Dean's thoughts in the last line are so sad, but totally something he would think. I believe he would give his heart to Sam in a...no pun intended "heartbeat" if Sam needed it. The only thing that bugged me was the blood type issue, just because they are sibling doesn't mean they are going to have the same blood type. For a fact I'm O negative while my brother is A. Just so you know. I can't wait for the next chapter, I really hope Dean doesn't have to give Sam his heart. I don't want either brother to die!
friendly chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Ok I'm a sammy fan, but you can't have dean die to save Sammy. That would kill Sam.. good chapter...
charmed1of2 chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
OMG PLEASE DON'T KILL SAMMY AW
pmsdevil01 chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
hey, good chapter. also in the 3rd chapter you said sleeping drug. i don't know if that was intended or you didn't know the right name but usually in a case like that it's sedative. sorry don't intend to be mean with this just wondering if you knew.