Reviews for The Art of Integrity
neeniya chapter 19 . 6/26/2016
I was so glad when I learned there was a sequel to the art of deception and again when I saw there were 19 chapters to this one. Now I feel like I've been punched in the gut at the realization that this fic isn't finished
Good fic tho. Very interesting plot you got going on here.
Sam is really such a good actor, and a really smart kid. I mean, she was 5 when Vlad told her to be a spy. When I was 5 I couldn't shut up (and most 5 year olds I know are the same). Amazing she kept that to herself and still was able to betray everyone after developing a friendship for about 11 ish years.
One word. Brutal.
Makes sense tho why she'd be so against everything her parents want.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 19 . 2/13/2015
What about his ghostly allies eg frostbite, clockwork, Dora, wulf, cujo, Pandora and danielle.
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
VGF:Please update! :D I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
Lion chapter 19 . 6/11/2012
I love this story. The plot is an attention catcher and the characters are well developed. Everyone has changed because of the ghost invasion, but they still have the crucial aspects of their personality. Tucker still loves his PDA even in the middle of disaster. And I'm always poking forward to the next chapter, wondering if anyone will remember Danny or if he'll tell them. I just wish this were finished, because the last chapter ended at a bit of a cliffy.
LandofMidnightRain chapter 19 . 3/31/2012
Are you ever going to update this? It's an AWESOME story, and I'm really sad to see it being abandoned like this. Please update it, sometime!

~MidnightRain~
the shiniest pebble EVER chapter 19 . 11/14/2010
UPDATE! ME IS IN NEED OF AN UPDATE! I need to know what happens next!
Anyomous chapter 18 . 10/29/2008
Hey where danni will she be in your story?
Flashx11 chapter 19 . 10/2/2007
Wow. Really suspenseful. But what was that about fusing his ghost and human halves together?
Agent Malkere chapter 19 . 9/29/2007
O.O Please let this end well... please let this end well... please let this end wel... *chews fingernails and stares fixatedly at screen* O.O

~Agent Malkere
TexasDreamer01 chapter 19 . 9/29/2007
o, i haven't read this story in awhile...

is vlad aiming at Jazz?,

brittney
Agent Malkere chapter 18 . 9/17/2007
O.O I am SO SORRY I have not reviewed this sooner! I feel miserable with myself T.T and my computer ate my review last time I tried to (stupid computer!). Anyways, I have been once again been suitably reminded of and awed by your genius! And just when my nails were starting to grow back, too (aw, darn)! I really hope this story ends well for the characters... So much sadness... I feel really depressed now... And poor Tucker! I hope you update really soon and don't leave us readers hanging too long! I promise I'll review more promptly next time - I feel very guilty!

~Agent Malkere (addicted reader and biter of unfortunate fingernails during long suspenseful waits)
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 18 . 8/30/2007
please update soon! (how do you make those linebreak thingys? everyone but me knows how to make them.)

Shadow
Alicia chapter 18 . 8/28/2007
Cuold you please update just forget them for good? That was turning out to be a really great story!
qwertyuiop o.O chapter 17 . 8/1/2007
FUCKING UPDATE!

please?

D
Agent Malkere chapter 16 . 7/27/2007
GAH! Not another cliffhanger! T.T Glad you updated sooner than expected though! I hope they finally remember Danny before the end of this story... the suspence kills! Please, please, please, PLEASE update soon! (If I can't do death threats then I'll beg! ;P )

~Agent Malkere