Reviews for More
lynnstar chapter 1 . 2/5
I don't know if you're still writing or even checking your feedback, as this story was written so long ago, but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. You did such a great job going inside Dean's head and how he must think sometimes when he's at his lowest. It was written so well, that now I'm going to check out all your old Supernatural stories. If they're as good as this one, I've got some good reading ahead of me.
LunaRains chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I would have liked to hear more of this it is AWESOME!
My1SweetObsession chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
nicely done.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Great *O*

I really enjoyed that story! D This is pretty old, but I really liked it

See you around o/

Rosetta
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Gorgeous, dear...this was beautiful.

*HUGS*

Mandy
DPlover75 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was a great story! Also, they told us what the amulet was. It was a christmas present from Sam whaen they were kids. Sam was origionally going to give it to John, but because John lied to him about Supernautral things, he gave it to Dean instead.
kogsy21 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Great fic! You accomplished a lot in a short story. Bravo! The way you wove the question of what a soul is was perfect - all the way to the end when Dean wants to tell Sam that it's the part of him that's Sam. Looking forward to more of your writing. Thanks for posting this one.
JoyBean chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Poor Dean! Another wonderful story, beautifully written.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
loved it! very sad!

thanks

VESPER
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Wow, really beautifully written. I really like reading a story on the mysterious amulet!

The last few lines are golden.

Cheers,

Sera
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
OMG. I should have waited until work was over to read this one. Sniff. I absolutely LOVED this part:

Thanks for writing this.
P chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Oh Dean. I really liked this!
Katie Coleman chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
wow! You have an amazing writing talent, can't wait to read more of your stories. I really enjoyed the writing in the 'present' bit too, (example: Right now, Dean just says, "S'okay, Sammy,")

Welldone!
glorfinniel chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Excellent. I like to read some good 'Dean whumpage' every now and again (read as 'always'!) and this fic was brilliant. Very well written, and a cool idea :)
brighette chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Ahh, Dean whumpage :)

Loved this paragraph: "The smile doesn’t quite work, and Sam’s looking upset, and Dean suddenly wants to tell him that he’s learned what a soul is. Well, what his soul is, anyway. He wants to say that it’s the part of him that’s Sam, and that it’s the best part of him. It’s the part of him that screams out for Sammy when everything is at its worst, and it’s the part of him that just will not give up a fight because it will not give up on his brother."

You do a great job with Dean, nice writing!