Reviews for More
LunaRains chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I would have liked to hear more of this it is AWESOME!
My1SweetObsession chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
nicely done.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Great *O*

I really enjoyed that story! D This is pretty old, but I really liked it

See you around o/

Rosetta
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Gorgeous, dear...this was beautiful.

*HUGS*

Mandy
DPlover75 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was a great story! Also, they told us what the amulet was. It was a christmas present from Sam whaen they were kids. Sam was origionally going to give it to John, but because John lied to him about Supernautral things, he gave it to Dean instead.
kogsy21 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Great fic! You accomplished a lot in a short story. Bravo! The way you wove the question of what a soul is was perfect - all the way to the end when Dean wants to tell Sam that it's the part of him that's Sam. Looking forward to more of your writing. Thanks for posting this one.
JoyBean chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Poor Dean! Another wonderful story, beautifully written.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
loved it! very sad!

thanks

VESPER
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Wow, really beautifully written. I really like reading a story on the mysterious amulet!

The last few lines are golden.

Cheers,

Sera
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
OMG. I should have waited until work was over to read this one. Sniff. I absolutely LOVED this part:

Thanks for writing this.
P chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Oh Dean. I really liked this!
Katie Coleman chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
wow! You have an amazing writing talent, can't wait to read more of your stories. I really enjoyed the writing in the 'present' bit too, (example: Right now, Dean just says, "S'okay, Sammy,")

Welldone!
glorfinniel chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Excellent. I like to read some good 'Dean whumpage' every now and again (read as 'always'!) and this fic was brilliant. Very well written, and a cool idea :)
brighette chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Ahh, Dean whumpage :)

Loved this paragraph: "The smile doesn’t quite work, and Sam’s looking upset, and Dean suddenly wants to tell him that he’s learned what a soul is. Well, what his soul is, anyway. He wants to say that it’s the part of him that’s Sam, and that it’s the best part of him. It’s the part of him that screams out for Sammy when everything is at its worst, and it’s the part of him that just will not give up a fight because it will not give up on his brother."

You do a great job with Dean, nice writing!
stealthyone chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Good story here. I’m always up for Dean whumping, and you did a good job of that here. *g* That witch was very creepy, and poor Dean trying to fend her off. *hugs broken Dean* I very much liked how you worked the amulet into this piece. Wonder if we’ll ever get an explanation for it on the show.

Favorite lines:

All wide, blue eyes, ginger-bright hair, and fine features that he normally would never say no to.

Nice description there.

But these cuts that barely break skin and draw little blood reach past nerve and bone to tear at the meat in his center.

More good description, and ouch. Ow, ow, ow.

It’s the part that makes him draw together what little moisture is left in his mouth and spit in her face.

I really like his defiance there, how he’s fighting to the end as best he can.

She’s squeezing his heart for fuck’s sake. She’s trying to crack it open like an egg, and he feels, actually feels it when it closes up so tight that the chambers empty and become devoid of blood.

*winces* Good, painful description.

That’s just beautifully written. Very lovely. Sam truly is a huge part of Dean, and it comes through nicely there.

Thanks for a good read.