Reviews for The End
Great story, I love it!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Not too bad.
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow, that was depressing. I like burn of a phoenix better, but this is good! Nice job!
MartyMcFlyJr chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was a good story
MerlinsAssbutt chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awwwww!
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
really good story but omg it is so upsetting! I didn't need a tissue tho lol!
Floke chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This is really good! I got goosebumps!
HarryPotter's-angel chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was really good! Loved the angst and how Harry got to see Voldemort die before he also did. It was very well written as well )
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
OH...MY...GOODNESS. I loved this alot. It was very angsty and I love angst! It is sad. It reminds me of Sigmund Freud. And how he pondered life and such. All people must die at one time or another, and, tragically it was Harry's time to go. You are a great writer. I also assume that you are inteligent from reading this. Please keep up the fantastic work!

-Raven out
lilacBookstar chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Wow! I love this story. It's so sad, but that's what makes it really brilliant. I generally love angsty sotries like this because they sad.

It's all really well written too.

LilacBookstar

P.S. Thanks for reviewing my one-shot Paralysed. Tell me about short one-shot's taking ages to write.
IrishEyesAreSmiling chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
this story was awesome! Way to go. I like these types of stories.
Marauder Madness chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That was so sad! it made me cry! please write more angsty stories, your really good at them, and this story was pretty good for a first attempt, killing Harry is so sad, but different, i have one story where Harry dies but its not nearly as good as this one. please write more.

-Marauder Madness