Reviews for These Eyes Betray
AnimeLover3232 chapter 6 . 3/15
why why why did you never finish this is amazing and i really wanted to know what happened next
aaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh but no judging you probably had a good reason RIGHT?
Kiko12350 chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
When will next chap b up?
la canelle chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
I think u should make that story ur thinking bout written
kokkilamb01 chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Oooohhhh

Me like! XD

This is very interesting! Please update soon!

Thankyous for sharing :D
Rosy Tissues chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! (x 100)

PLease please update! w
sakura-cherrytree chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
UPDATE! It's such an awesome story! Please update soon everyone is waiting anyways other than that you did an awesome job with this story. Keep up the Great Work!
Dazzel Angel chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
hope you will update soon
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Naruto didn't leave to gain power for himself he did it so he could bring back Sasuke for Sakura because he loves her and would gladly put aside his feeling and comfort so she could be happy. So I don't see how that constitutes as betrayal.
Orochi chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Stupid $$hole psycho Itachi bastard! What the hell is wrong with him? I hate Itachi! I hope Sakura chooses Deidara! He's hotter, anyway...
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
This story is awesome! Please update it!
AkatsukiSakura73 chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
So I read this stori about a year ago and I loved it then. Now I have re-read it and I still love it! Please my friend I am begging you. Continue this story. Don't leave it here. You have your audience eating out of the palm of you hand! Take advantage of that and blow us away with more of this story! Please finish!
Koda chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Amazing story! Its definately original and keeps the reader's attention. Please update this story!
someone chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
I remembered this story today after reading it 18 months ago... I remember wanting so badly for it to continue. It's been a few years now and I guess you're not going to update this one again. It would have been nice if you did. You are a very good writer and you captured the emotion amazingly.