Reviews for By the Sword
Iris chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
:D I approve greatly
KiraMiracle123 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I love how sometimes, the rules are hilarious and then sometimes, it hits one of my heart strings and I just feel strangely sad. For example, Pride.
AprilLee123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Lol. I loved this. :)
tsukiimaru chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Oh my gosh. I have never seen so many f words in a story ;)

I honestly love Zaraki's division. Granted, I'd probably die the moment I stepped in, but I love them nonetheless xD
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
oh wow
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
This is a rather awesome fic-I'm having trouble deciding which part of the list is my favorite. The ones on "The Right Choice," "Communication," and "Tactical" are rather humorous, and I cracked a smile at several of these-but I also like "Stories," "Scars," "Hollows," and "Family" for their motivational quality and insight into the 11th Division mindset.

I guess I like different parts of the list for different reasons-but the one thing I like overall is the blend of humor and what is it... pride? camaraderie? That this fic yields to the reader. Great job, mate! *draws Zanpakuto*
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Well Played
TimeLordLucario chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
this is epic.
foha813 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This gives me such a sense of pride and belonging. Love it, ya talented fuck. Taichou would be proud.
master1527 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
pretty good mate
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I was laughing like a loon all the way up till the last couple, and then I was all O_o shitz just got serious... but my gut still hates me XP
Loved this! *Faves
lluviabrillante chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Excellent.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Fav'ing this so I can find it again when I need a frame of reference for the mindset of a happy thug!
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Somehow, it manages to be both poignant and amusing!

-SoNenji