Reviews for By the Sword
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 7/15
oh wow
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 1 . 5/20
This is a rather awesome fic-I'm having trouble deciding which part of the list is my favorite. The ones on "The Right Choice," "Communication," and "Tactical" are rather humorous, and I cracked a smile at several of these-but I also like "Stories," "Scars," "Hollows," and "Family" for their motivational quality and insight into the 11th Division mindset.

I guess I like different parts of the list for different reasons-but the one thing I like overall is the blend of humor and what is it... pride? camaraderie? That this fic yields to the reader. Great job, mate! *draws Zanpakuto*
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/13
Well Played
TimeLordLucario chapter 1 . 3/7
this is epic.
foha813 chapter 1 . 2/3
This gives me such a sense of pride and belonging. Love it, ya talented fuck. Taichou would be proud.
master1527 chapter 1 . 1/1
pretty good mate
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I was laughing like a loon all the way up till the last couple, and then I was all O_o shitz just got serious... but my gut still hates me XP
Loved this! *Faves
lluviabrillante chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Excellent.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Fav'ing this so I can find it again when I need a frame of reference for the mindset of a happy thug!
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Somehow, it manages to be both poignant and amusing!

-SoNenji
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
awesome :)
Tarocchi chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
this was brilliant. so very, very 11th division. and i love the repeated references to yumichika.
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 1 . 8/13/2014