Reviews for By the Sword
Cool af chapter 1 . 11/23
am a thug now
Charm Caster1127 chapter 1 . 11/17
That was amazing! Sums up Squad 11 quite nicely!
Brasil Lasagn chapter 1 . 7/15
Goshhhh I find this so sweet.
TheGreatAnimeYoukai chapter 1 . 4/22
I will live by this.
TigremiLion chapter 1 . 3/27
It's all great and all but I think you go the name thing wrong. It's the person that ends up dead that is supposed to know the name of the person that killed them. Ikkaku said something along the lines of - it's the last curtesy to let your opponent know your name and rank so that they know who killed them.
Iris chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
:D I approve greatly
KiraMiracle123 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I love how sometimes, the rules are hilarious and then sometimes, it hits one of my heart strings and I just feel strangely sad. For example, Pride.
AprilLee123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Lol. I loved this. :)
starscriptmage chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Oh my gosh. I have never seen so many f words in a story ;)

I honestly love Zaraki's division. Granted, I'd probably die the moment I stepped in, but I love them nonetheless xD
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
oh wow
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
This is a rather awesome fic-I'm having trouble deciding which part of the list is my favorite. The ones on "The Right Choice," "Communication," and "Tactical" are rather humorous, and I cracked a smile at several of these-but I also like "Stories," "Scars," "Hollows," and "Family" for their motivational quality and insight into the 11th Division mindset.

I guess I like different parts of the list for different reasons-but the one thing I like overall is the blend of humor and what is it... pride? camaraderie? That this fic yields to the reader. Great job, mate! *draws Zanpakuto*
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Well Played
TimeLordLucario chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
this is epic.
foha813 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This gives me such a sense of pride and belonging. Love it, ya talented fuck. Taichou would be proud.
master1527 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015