Reviews for By the Sword
Kidiu chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Ha, nice. Although, the last one about death seemed wise. I'm gonna take it to heart )
justjoy chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Oh. My. God.

My fav is rule 9. Second would be 18.

Yumichika is scary, man. Like seriously.
M'sieur Lapin chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
"To a thug, dying isn't considered as big a tragedy as running out of beer. The logic behind this ordering of priorities is as follows: if you're dead, you definitely don't need anymore beer. But if you're out of beer, obviously, you need more beer. Hence, the tragedy."

Absolutely brilliant.
wishes of falling stars chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I loved it. This really seems what the 11th division would believe and you wrote it in a way that was gut-bustingly funny but moving at the same time.
Emma chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This made my day, thank you for living. (:
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
#7 & #12 are my fav among the 20 rules. Really got me laughing.
Riffs chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I cried while reading this. Not crying from laughter, though. It was really beautiful and about companionship. Good stuff. Thanks.
Apostrophia chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Yumi-chan's scary...
parafilm chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow, I really enjoyed this. I was laughing the whole way through (though my favorite has to be #2).
DreamScene chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Hilarious!

And it totally captures Zaraki.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Pure genius. Definitely a favorite. You said it so well XD -WV
moonlight.gabriel chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Funny, very in-character with the 11th division, and yet you managed to add some depth in without disturbing the whole flow of the fanfic :)
Erratic-Sanity chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Holy rollers, I am in love with this story.

It is so excellent and matches the 11th division perfectly. Love it! (Categories is prob. my favorite by the way!)
The Crazy Chick In Black chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This made me burst my sides laughing and got me many odd looks from my sisters. 10/10.
StellarAura chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I loved this story.. it was funny and a little serious at the same time.

The comparison between Yumichika and a toy poodle made me laugh really hard.

A great story..

and this is the first story that I read about the 11th squad and I loved it.

keep it up. Great job.