Reviews for By the Sword
milenalupin chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Guh.

Your thug stories are really the best. Complete and utter love for the 11th division, and their being a great, loving, dysfunctional family.

Be what you want and how you want - as long as you keep ripping your enemies a new one.

Because Family has shit to do with blood. -nods-
mochi rabbit chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Loved this! Wonderful humor. Part 11. Communications was my favourite. ;) Adding this story to fav.'s too.
xxravenwingxx chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I would just like to say that this is so true, and very amusing. Very nice job on this. Just maybe up the rating a bit, since you use so many swearwords in it.
Elizabeth D. O'Connell chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
This was really good, funny but oddly touching at times.
Sakurazukamori6 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Greetings, Priorities, The High Road, Goin' Old School, and Categories are my favs. Dammit, but they're all so freakin' hilarious, and some are kind of sad(Hollows and Death) I don't know how you do it, but you're able to make me laugh and feel sad, all in one story. I think that's a good thing, because if I laughed too much without breaks in between, then my face and my stomach would really hurt afterward. Thank you for the amazing read!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
One of the best fics. Ever.
Princess Hallie chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I love this. Love it! XD It should seriously be posted in front of the Eleventh Division for all to read before entering. Ahaha. Definitely a favourite story.
Under the Oak Tree chapter 1 . 7/24/2006