Reviews for By the Sword
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This was freakin' funny. Not sure if this really counts as a fanfiction though.
xyz chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Cute I somehow always have to think of Ikkaku explaining everything, voice and all,... or Renji. But Renji doesn't REALLY belong in 11th anymore... so...
Nicely done -
The dark of night5 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I have to say, as rough as this is, it's strangely touching as well... especially the last ones...
Lazurman chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
FUCK YEAH! This could also be referred to as the guidebook for old-school manly men! I'm pumped! Wanna fight somethin'!

Oh. Wait. I'm just a nerd. Fuck.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I LIKE these rules!
jshadowitz chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
i didn't choose the thug life.

zaraki choose the thug life for me. kinda hard to say no
kheelwithit chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
this is the most beautiful most moving most hilarious 11th division sick I've ever readgod forbid you ever stop writing seriously not joking also and just the point of perspective I can't help but wonder who would've written Renji Kaku Kenpachi? All of them are so damn manly danly that my eyes burn with manly tears that I wont let fall , cause crying over words like these is, while possible not very manly.
Johnny Valentine chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Kenpachi in a nutshell.
This is amazing
callistos-writes chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
this fic is so incredible and makes me want to jump into the world of b leach and join the 11th division. this is a perfect fic that raises your mood whilst making you think about life in general. I don't think words can describe how PERFECT this fic is. really.
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Awesome. I really liked the greetings part. Hehe, it just fits in so well on the eleventh division!
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
great!
donutpartyy chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
" 9. The Right ChoiceIf Ikkaku tells you to do something and then Yumichika tells you to do the exact opposite, your best bet is listening to Yachiru asks you to do something give her candy and back away real slow like. "

LOL I LOVED IT! Itwas so lawlz
MrsAuroraBriefs chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I love it!
Aronim chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This is hilarious, awesome and oddly heartwarming. Well done.
StrangerInAStrangeWorld chapter 1 . 7/21/2013