Reviews for By the Sword
So1Thought chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Alternately touching and hilarious in turn. The balance struck was perfect. Also, liked the use of some vulgarity; without it, this wouldn't be as good.
Loved it.
Half-bloodPuff chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is exactly what I think would be in the 11th Division handbook. Great job!
Mikon Youji chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was brilliant!
scythe's serenade chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
XD Somehow it's morbid by funny.
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Type your review here...
DD109 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
so funny. XD
potentialauthor18 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I would expect more things relating to Kenpachi but you obviously like Yumichika. He's cool to, but he's weaker. Simple as that. I know that this is for a "new member" but I would've liked it more if the captain was more involved in this. Oh well. It was still rough n' tumble and I liked it, over all!
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This. It's so true but oh so good! :D My favourite point has to be this one though XD Thuggery indeed. Thuggery has no discrimination based on physical appearances. If a toy poodle beats up a Rottweiler, it's because the toy poodle is more thug than the Rottweiler no matter how fuckin' ridiculous toy poodles look. In a similar vein, if Yumichika beats you up, it's because he's more thug than you.
blue and gold chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Great mixture of humor, angst, and realism. (Seriously.) You've managed to put more behind this Division then just bloodlust and battle-loving. Probably the best rendition of the Eleventh that I've read in a long time. (Also, great closing sentence. Just...great.)
Agent 0r4ng3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love 6 and 11. :) Fantastic work.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Fuckin' awesome and hilarious and shit like that.
DeviWan chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh my gosh, I really love this for some reason. It made me laugh and at the same time... it got me to really think about life! 0_0 Number 8, 10 and 17 are definitely my favourites. Thank you for being such a great writer and sharing your stories with us.
raineynight chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Hilarious and touching at the same time, I love it! c:
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This seriously makes me want to join the 11th division. For a second. :)
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love this little bit. It's classic brohood.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »