Reviews for Chasing Dreams
Jambee chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Really good - I hope you decide to continue it one day!
Jambee chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
I like this chapter where Vader finally realizes Luke is his son and goes chasing after him in the desert. I think deep down he probably realized some kind of connection, because he was never too hard on him.
Gamoora chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Well, it's been so long that I assume that this won't ever be continued, but I still wanted to express my appreciation for it. I really enjoy the plotline and how Vader found out about Luke. And the Naberries are coming to the Alliancei? Interesting... Also, who is the guy playing at being Anakin Skywalker? I loved reading this and I would be thrilled if you were ever so inclined to update some day...
ElvesAtWork chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
I know it's been a while since you last updated this story ... Like 5 years or something ... But could you please, please continue this story? I like it a lot and I just need more. Thanks for reading this. I really appreciate it.
Your story is the best! (And I mean that)
Thanks for writing it!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
Well, I read this and thoroughly enjoyed it. :) I did feel like the 'reveal' chapter for Vader was a bit repetitive, but I'm betting that's what you were going for.

Anyway, I am very sad this isn't finished. Ah well. :)
liesmyth chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
This was freakisly awesome, such a shame it's dead. Still, thanks for sharing.
IntelEwok chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
One of the most precious fanfic-gems ever. Awesome characterisation- work of a master! Especially brilliant the way the author show the inner conflicts and emotions of Vader when finding out his son is alive. This aspect is so rarely covered in any kind of SW literature- and here it's done best.

So unhappy that this story is abandoned...
sylviajohns chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
such a great story! shame , you dropped it, though :(
Hayden Avery chapter 15 . 5/8/2012
Good story, hope to see it continued.
Emmy Scribe Protra chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
I am pretty sure this story is dead but I just want to tell you how much I love it. I was so happy Jar Jar got to be in it and not bashed. (I honestly loved Jar Jar since TPM came out.)

This story is wonderfully written. Thank you for writing as much of it as you did!
Irene Sharda chapter 15 . 1/9/2012
What! That was it? You HAVE to finish this story! I loved it and you just stopped here? Please, please finish! I'm lovin the plot and the characters and your dream sequences are just awesome.
foxtrot 21 chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
i loved your story! thanks.
Italian Ronca chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
Please update! It's bin 3 years! Please
fanfictionnut0816 chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
This is a really interesting story, I hope you update and finish it!
Jelp chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
D8

Nooo! I didn't realize this wasn't finished when I started reading. It's so very good! I love how you've included Padme's family as well. Very interesting what's going on, and I'm interested to see who has been sending the messages. I see it's been over three years since you updated, but here's hoping you continue it at some point and time! ~ Jelp
308 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »