Reviews for Chasing Dreams
Irene Sharda chapter 15 . 1/9/2012
What! That was it? You HAVE to finish this story! I loved it and you just stopped here? Please, please finish! I'm lovin the plot and the characters and your dream sequences are just awesome.
foxtrot 21 chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
i loved your story! thanks.
Italian Ronca chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
Please update! It's bin 3 years! Please
fanfictionnut0816 chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
This is a really interesting story, I hope you update and finish it!
Jelp chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
D8

Nooo! I didn't realize this wasn't finished when I started reading. It's so very good! I love how you've included Padme's family as well. Very interesting what's going on, and I'm interested to see who has been sending the messages. I see it's been over three years since you updated, but here's hoping you continue it at some point and time! ~ Jelp
Jessi chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
Hey I have been watching this story from its inception, and was wondering if this was ever going to be completed. You're an extremely talented writer, and even when rereading this [and expecting all the twists and turns], it's always a delight. I sincerely hope you have not abandoned this story, or any of your other stories, and I eagerly await your return.
ilsa27 chapter 15 . 10/20/2010
So far, this story has been completely, utterly, brilliant. You have got an amazing plot going on here - it's kept me at the edge of my seat through all the chapters.

You have got Luke's and Vader's introspection down so well. Vader's flashbacks and angsting were so well done - enough angst but yet still remaining in character. Loved Luke's ruminations on Owen and Beru and his meeting the Naberries and Jar Jar - quite rare to find a story which brings in the prequel trilogy characters so well - really liked it.

There is so much excitement and detail and depth in this story. You write action very well too - I can almost see all the events happening as you write them - very clear description and you manage to make the action scenes genuinely exciting. Particularly liked Luke and Vader's dogfight above the skies of Naboo!

Even if you never complete this story, I really like what you've written so far. You capture the spirit of Star Wars, I think. Brilliant job!
G-POW chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
I like this story for the fact that Vader's reaction upon meeting Luke was believable; he didn't instantly jump to the conclusion that he had a son. He thought things out. Excellent job. Hope you'll update.
Stiehl chapter 15 . 9/2/2010
Aw, it's too bad you haven't updated in so long. That makes me a sad panda. I'm rabidly curious about who's sending out this message, and what Luke's reaction will be when he finally finds out the truth.
kate chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
i like this story will leia and the others find luke before vader tells him who he will leia find out who she really is and meet her naberrie family?
jewelledhunter chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
I really, really like this fic. I think it's the awesomest original trilogy fic I've read so far (then again, I stick mostly to prequel trilogy) I love how Luke is so desperate in his belief about his father and how Vader won't shatter that illusion, and despite everyone hating Jar Jar Binks, I was really glad to see him and Padme's sister and mom. A blast from the past, right?

I really hope you update soon, seeing that it's 2010 now. XD Looking forward to your next update.
Aquarose chapter 15 . 5/3/2010
Oh I just read this entire story. So cruel! I am just dying for more. Please please please update! I love the Luke/Vader dynamic you have written!
unknown20troper chapter 15 . 4/18/2010
Awesome!

Everyone's in character. I like how you show Darth Vader's internal conflict, and feelings about Luke's relation to him. Interesting, how Luke can sense Vader and Leia better than he can sense most people.

Great chapter!

Great story!
Treenahasthaal chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
This is a gem of a story and it's such a shame that you haven't updated in a while. However, I do know how difficult DRL can be. You have really caught me and I've spent the last few hours catching up.
Kswolf chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
please update this story is really good! .
298 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »