Reviews for Chasing Dreams
McDannofn4ever chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
Ok, this is getting good. I loved the fight scenes between Vader and Luke. And it looks like the best is yet to come.
Hamilcar chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
The plot thickens! I love the speed of your updates - I can't wait for more.
Tankred chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Three X-Wings against a group of Star Destroyers, a few dozen TIE's and the Executor. Real good odds, eh?
ilovethestorys chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
YOu really seem to know your stuff about star wars. I like reading the resposes to the old challenge of both looking for a fake Anakin so I was already a fan of your plot. You have definatly found a way to put your own spin on this story which really makes it unique and enjoyable, great job. I'm hooked on this story for sure and can't wait for the next update.
frodogenic chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Very intriguing so far! Keep up the excellent work!
BiP chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
I repeat: PLEASE! More please!
Crystal Music chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
Shoot dawg! Tense! You can't end there AH!
LiMiYa chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
excellent description of the space battle between Vader and Luke. wonder when Vader finds out Luke's name.
Ariana Deralte chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
Out of curiousity, do you have a lot of chapters written and will you be updating as fast as you have been these past two days? Cause this is getting really interesting:) I'm intrigued to see where this is all going. Later!
McDannofn4ever chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
Oh boy! They are going to cross each other. This is going to be good. I am really intrigued now. I can't wait to see what happens when Vader and Luke meet, and who is this mysterious person contacting them?
Hamilcar chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
Excellent twists! I can't wait to see if Vader gets his target/
x Rajah x chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
You're good at spaceflight scenes.
Andorastorm chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Please do not stop this story it is really good.
McDannofn4ever chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
Now this is interesting. That would certainly put a new twist to this whole story if Anakin were really alive out there and not Darth Vader. If it is Anakin, then who is Vader? Good start so far.
Hamilcar chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
Interesting premise. :) I'm already in suspense.
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »