Reviews for Chasing Dreams
ilsa27 chapter 15 . 10/20/2010
So far, this story has been completely, utterly, brilliant. You have got an amazing plot going on here - it's kept me at the edge of my seat through all the chapters.

You have got Luke's and Vader's introspection down so well. Vader's flashbacks and angsting were so well done - enough angst but yet still remaining in character. Loved Luke's ruminations on Owen and Beru and his meeting the Naberries and Jar Jar - quite rare to find a story which brings in the prequel trilogy characters so well - really liked it.

There is so much excitement and detail and depth in this story. You write action very well too - I can almost see all the events happening as you write them - very clear description and you manage to make the action scenes genuinely exciting. Particularly liked Luke and Vader's dogfight above the skies of Naboo!

Even if you never complete this story, I really like what you've written so far. You capture the spirit of Star Wars, I think. Brilliant job!
G-POW chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
I like this story for the fact that Vader's reaction upon meeting Luke was believable; he didn't instantly jump to the conclusion that he had a son. He thought things out. Excellent job. Hope you'll update.
Stiehl chapter 15 . 9/2/2010
Aw, it's too bad you haven't updated in so long. That makes me a sad panda. I'm rabidly curious about who's sending out this message, and what Luke's reaction will be when he finally finds out the truth.
kate chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
i like this story will leia and the others find luke before vader tells him who he will leia find out who she really is and meet her naberrie family?
jewelledhunter chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
I really, really like this fic. I think it's the awesomest original trilogy fic I've read so far (then again, I stick mostly to prequel trilogy) I love how Luke is so desperate in his belief about his father and how Vader won't shatter that illusion, and despite everyone hating Jar Jar Binks, I was really glad to see him and Padme's sister and mom. A blast from the past, right?

I really hope you update soon, seeing that it's 2010 now. XD Looking forward to your next update.
Aquarose chapter 15 . 5/3/2010
Oh I just read this entire story. So cruel! I am just dying for more. Please please please update! I love the Luke/Vader dynamic you have written!
unknown20troper chapter 15 . 4/18/2010
Awesome!

Everyone's in character. I like how you show Darth Vader's internal conflict, and feelings about Luke's relation to him. Interesting, how Luke can sense Vader and Leia better than he can sense most people.

Great chapter!

Great story!
Treenahasthaal chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
This is a gem of a story and it's such a shame that you haven't updated in a while. However, I do know how difficult DRL can be. You have really caught me and I've spent the last few hours catching up.
Kswolf chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
please update this story is really good! .
klutzyphoenix chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
oh, how i wish you'd come back and finish this! i absolutely loved it, and i love how you're describing vader's feelings around finding luke!
Carrie2sky chapter 15 . 1/1/2010
I've followed this story from some time ago, and I hope that you can continue it sometimes. It's a marvelous story!
liz chapter 15 . 12/24/2009
I really enjoyed this story and I hope you decide to update soon
Taboo22 chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
Great story I wait with baited breath for the next instalment!
Millenium Ring chapter 15 . 7/10/2009
Gah! It never finished! *cries*

Ah well, I know how important real life is over fanficiton, so that's alright. I'm just glad that I got to read any of it at all! _

You tell a story so well and your writing is so unique and captivating, I couldn't stop reading! I seriously love this story and I enjoyed reading the inner turmoil of both Vader and Luke. Poor, confused, farm-boy...

If you ever fancied updating this again, I'd be more than happy to read it and review _

But if you don't that's fine too.

I hope you got your degree!

~ Sammy
Valvar chapter 15 . 5/7/2009
I absolutely am in love with this story. I'm reallyreally hoping you continue it sometime! Keep up the great work! 3
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »