Reviews for Chasing Dreams
unknown20troper chapter 15 . 4/18/2010
Awesome!

Everyone's in character. I like how you show Darth Vader's internal conflict, and feelings about Luke's relation to him. Interesting, how Luke can sense Vader and Leia better than he can sense most people.

Great chapter!

Great story!
Treenahasthaal chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
This is a gem of a story and it's such a shame that you haven't updated in a while. However, I do know how difficult DRL can be. You have really caught me and I've spent the last few hours catching up.
Kswolf chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
please update this story is really good! .
klutzyphoenix chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
oh, how i wish you'd come back and finish this! i absolutely loved it, and i love how you're describing vader's feelings around finding luke!
Carrie2sky chapter 15 . 1/1/2010
I've followed this story from some time ago, and I hope that you can continue it sometimes. It's a marvelous story!
liz chapter 15 . 12/24/2009
I really enjoyed this story and I hope you decide to update soon
Taboo22 chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
Great story I wait with baited breath for the next instalment!
Millenium Ring chapter 15 . 7/10/2009
Gah! It never finished! *cries*

Ah well, I know how important real life is over fanficiton, so that's alright. I'm just glad that I got to read any of it at all! _

You tell a story so well and your writing is so unique and captivating, I couldn't stop reading! I seriously love this story and I enjoyed reading the inner turmoil of both Vader and Luke. Poor, confused, farm-boy...

If you ever fancied updating this again, I'd be more than happy to read it and review _

But if you don't that's fine too.

I hope you got your degree!

~ Sammy
Valvar chapter 15 . 5/7/2009
I absolutely am in love with this story. I'm reallyreally hoping you continue it sometime! Keep up the great work! 3
Blacknayami chapter 15 . 4/16/2009
I've loved this story so far, this is a wonderful fic! I think that you've written Vader really well, you've kept him in character and the flashbacks are extremely well-done! Please please please update soon! Thank you for posting this fic!
PerryPadCat chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
Any chance of this great story being updated?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
This is really good, and your title for it is perfect. I hope you haven't given up on this, because I like what you've written, and I'm looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Charlie Hayden chapter 15 . 12/13/2008
Well, I'm hooked. I will be waiting for an update to this well written and well thought out story.
goddesscal chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
Oh! What a shame this hasn't been updated. You said July or August! It's closing in on November! Please write more! :)
AquaRias chapter 15 . 8/17/2008
It's a pity you seem to have abandoned this story - it is very good. Hopefully you will pick it back up again someday?
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »