Reviews for Chasing Dreams
Blacknayami chapter 15 . 4/16/2009
I've loved this story so far, this is a wonderful fic! I think that you've written Vader really well, you've kept him in character and the flashbacks are extremely well-done! Please please please update soon! Thank you for posting this fic!
PerryPadCat chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
Any chance of this great story being updated?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
This is really good, and your title for it is perfect. I hope you haven't given up on this, because I like what you've written, and I'm looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Charlie Hayden chapter 15 . 12/13/2008
Well, I'm hooked. I will be waiting for an update to this well written and well thought out story.
goddesscal chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
Oh! What a shame this hasn't been updated. You said July or August! It's closing in on November! Please write more! :)
AquaRias chapter 15 . 8/17/2008
It's a pity you seem to have abandoned this story - it is very good. Hopefully you will pick it back up again someday?
Mathematica chapter 15 . 7/13/2008
I really hope that you continue with this and your other fics - they're truly awesome, and you have a gift for plots as well as writing.

here's hoping you update soon!
Shaitanah chapter 15 . 6/20/2008
Superb story! I'm very intrigued with it, looking forward to the update!
kira66 chapter 15 . 4/20/2008
You so need to update! MORE!
sarloos chapter 15 . 4/6/2008
I love this fic to pieces, you're doing a wonderful job on it :) Please update when you can.
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 15 . 2/25/2008
You have a very interesting premise. I look forward to reading more as the mystery is quite engrossing.
PhantomFemme du Pantages chapter 15 . 2/13/2008
Oo! I'm pleased, nay thrilled, to see this one updated! Awesome! I'm sorry to hear that it won't be updated again for a while though, but being a student myself I totally understand. Good luck! And do update again as soon as you can. This story is great, and I can't wait for more!
ojuzu chapter 15 . 1/20/2008
Today seems to be my day for finding impossibly good Star Wars fics. (Hooray for father/son fics! Or father/daughter...Leia's a fun character too...) I wish you good luck with that degree. Thanks!

Lilz
phantom-jedi1 chapter 15 . 1/8/2008
Best of luck on your studies! I hope all goes well and that you have time to write again soon!

Phantom Jedi
sohna chapter 15 . 1/4/2008
Wow, this is spectacular! You write with a lot of emotion. I'm looking forward to Luke finding out who Vader is, and am wondering who it is that's leaving all the messages (I'm thinking only two people could know about father and children that wasn't Yoda or Obiwan, and at least one of them was blown away with Alderaan).
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »