Reviews for Chasing Dreams
Shaitanah chapter 15 . 6/20/2008
Superb story! I'm very intrigued with it, looking forward to the update!
kira66 chapter 15 . 4/20/2008
You so need to update! MORE!
sarloos chapter 15 . 4/6/2008
I love this fic to pieces, you're doing a wonderful job on it :) Please update when you can.
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 15 . 2/25/2008
You have a very interesting premise. I look forward to reading more as the mystery is quite engrossing.
PhantomFemme du Pantages chapter 15 . 2/13/2008
Oo! I'm pleased, nay thrilled, to see this one updated! Awesome! I'm sorry to hear that it won't be updated again for a while though, but being a student myself I totally understand. Good luck! And do update again as soon as you can. This story is great, and I can't wait for more!
ojuzu chapter 15 . 1/20/2008
Today seems to be my day for finding impossibly good Star Wars fics. (Hooray for father/son fics! Or father/daughter...Leia's a fun character too...) I wish you good luck with that degree. Thanks!

Lilz
phantom-jedi1 chapter 15 . 1/8/2008
Best of luck on your studies! I hope all goes well and that you have time to write again soon!

Phantom Jedi
sohna chapter 15 . 1/4/2008
Wow, this is spectacular! You write with a lot of emotion. I'm looking forward to Luke finding out who Vader is, and am wondering who it is that's leaving all the messages (I'm thinking only two people could know about father and children that wasn't Yoda or Obiwan, and at least one of them was blown away with Alderaan).
PenguinBoy chapter 15 . 12/23/2007
Great story. I love how you go into detail about both Luke's and Vader's thoughts and emotions. It adds such depth to the story.

I'll be waiting to receive the alert whenever you get around to updating again.
RockysideofMt chapter 15 . 12/23/2007
I like this story but my favorite is The White Dog, are you going to update this story anymore? Please do. I've followed this story for a long time ) it would be a huge let down if you stoped writing it. Thanks and Merry Christmas
jjonahjameson chapter 15 . 12/18/2007
Thanks for the chapter! I hope real life goes well for you, and good luck with your degree.
CJNyfalt chapter 15 . 12/18/2007
Nice update.
tttuuu chapter 15 . 12/18/2007
This is priceless! The whole chapter was very well done. the ending, however, is absolutely awesome. The last line... *laughs* Poor Luke... )

Update soon!

Love,

Xenia

P.S. I am very glad you've posted new chapter! Keep writing!
HaloFin17 chapter 15 . 12/17/2007
Hey there, thanks for the update! This is one of my favorite SW fics, and anything you can give us is greatly appreciated! But don't worry about a delay - you go ahead and do what you need to do to get your degree, my friend. Just know we'll be ready and waiting when you return! As long as I know you haven't completely forgotten us and plan to return to this story "some sweet day" that's good enough for me :)

Happy Writing, and Merry Christmas!

Halo
Rubber Shuriken chapter 15 . 12/17/2007
GAH!

You know those stupid internet cartoons where everything's going on really well, and you're getting to the interesting part and something scary pops out?

You sometimes give that same feeling of unfufillment! XD

You make me get on the edge of my chair, and then you pull the rug out from under me! Not fair! (I need to work on my addiction to your stories...)

Good luck on getting your degree!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »