Reviews for Losing Hope
San chapter 8 . 9/11
"Dying means to be gone. And what goes, is not your pain, but your existence itself. But in your mind, you think that you’d have a sense of “nothing” after you die. How can you call that “nothing”? In other words, you don't even have an idea of what death is really like."
Omg make more now asap! :D
darla chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
i guess it was great but... we need a longer ending!
darla chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
i really like it. other stories don't finish or don't get to the point of hint and neji. i only give my real name when its good. in fact this is the first time i put my real name. keep on writing!
TresForte17 chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
At first your story was heartbreaking huhuhu ..hinata kidnapped,tortured ,neji married,had a kid ,hanabi sold her

But at the end they still found each other
rosuska8966 chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
I'm in love with the whole story of neji and hinata. Do you think if you can continue this story with new chp of them. I have read fanfiction of nejihina but this in particular this have stolen my heart. Let my know ok.
ohfowie chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
What is smutty?
Rachel mayende chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
kandita chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Sad really sad but I loved it! One thing u should have let Hinata got pregnant for Sasuke when they kidnaped her. It would have had an interesting twist to the plot...I alias love how Hanavi died as well as Hiashi they both deserve it as well as the council members!

Very nicely written! Great work
RockStar-DJ-Girl chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Please make a sequel!
CMinuteByMinute chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Just a tad too OOC, but a moving and beautiful story none the less.
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 1/17/2009
I wished when she torchured Hanabi that it would be more grusome so to speak.

Wonderful story yet again!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
i love your story the way you wrote it was amazing i might not be as good as you, but i've wrote thousands of stories not fanfiction but stories 2 naruto fan fictions and i still didn't post them(im soo lazy)but i think your story was amazing and you should keep it up
StEpHyGrOcK3107 chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
what a beautiful end! it almoste makes me cry!
StEpHyGrOcK3107 chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
this story is pretty good! I liked it a lot. bye!