Reviews for Understanding
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ, do not give up PLZ
loventherussian17 chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
love it
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I love the story, plz keep writing.
narutogirl103 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
hahaha
Anigen chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
chasing cars fit
HoneyBee1 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Ohhhhh you need to continue this! They need to resolve their baggage before moving on from the tragedy. I hope you will add Mac, Logan, and others in this fic. Please continue!
Leyton07 chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
It's good!Continue!
faces-you-fake chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
love this story, being there for each other is so sweet, ud soon.
argentenipinkini chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
this chapter seemed a little rushed, even though it obviously wasn't, if the huge time gap is any reference.

you didn't use correct puntuation at the end of your dialogue, for starters.

there's still a lot of oocness. like, a little too much.

i still like it, but try to make it a little more...veronica mars-esque. i do enjoy dick/veronica. and i like how they "used to be friends" haha

oh! and i love how you use song titles, and lyrics from songs. i do that, too! i just love my songs. hehe
argentenipinkini chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
this chapter was euqally as good as the first. the only thing i'd really comment on was the fact that dick seemed a LITTLE too nice, but there was reason to be.

the snuggling was cute. :)
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
i loved the last line:

Dick could’ve sworn he felt something brush his soul.

aww. im excited to read this story. my only criticism would be that some of the paragraphs are too long and need to be more than one...eh..i could have worded that better. but yeah, just so that it's easier to read.

but it was a good first chapter!
MonkeysUncle chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Im not a big Veronica and Dick fan( more of a Mac and Dick) But this is pretty good. Cant wait for next chapter.
Miss-Mars chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
i love it!
Do not disturb me at all chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
well this one is definately a new one for me! not sure if i like dick/veronica yet as this is only the second time ive read one. definately a LoVe fan. i do hope to see more of this story though
xosummerxo chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
i like it... because its going different angle, please continue